September 25Sep 25 YouTube playlistI have made the playlist, for those wanted one (myself included, I haven't gotten around to play every song yet!).
September 26Sep 26 Author 10 votes received so far, I've put the list of voters back on the opening post.There is one week left to vote.
September 29Sep 29 Author 17 votes received. The other 15 entrants (plus any guests) have four days and four hours left to vote.
September 29Sep 29 In Bop Idol 7 we used the 18 points voting system to vote for 15 songs each, can I just confirm that it has now reverted back to the 12 points system before I vote? It does say that in the opening post but just want to check that is definitely correct - are we only using the 18 points system for contests of a certain size?
September 29Sep 29 And voted...I enjoyed quite a lot of this contest, and really liked my top eight a lot in particular. Considering the names involved here, I was surprised how many discoveries I made.
Thursday at 17:165 days Author A reminder to: @Herbs @CowTzy @uhsting @Julian_ @Roba. @Addy! @awardinary @Cody DiLaurentis @Lukuzz @nine¾ @dhwe @Bror You have two days and six hours left to listen to the songs again and submit your vote.
Thursday at 18:015 days 45 minutes ago, King Rollo said:A reminder to: @Herbs @CowTzy @uhsting @Julian_ @Roba. @Addy! @awardinary @Cody DiLaurentis @Lukuzz @nine¾ @dhwe @BrorYou have two days and six hours left to listen to the songs again and submit your vote.Thanks, totally forgot. Will do it tomorrow !
Saturday at 17:543 days Haven't found the time to listen to this yet oops (sorry I ended up missing the SyncTube listenthrough) - will do this evening and will just have to vote based on the one listen so apologies to any growers x
Create an account or sign in to comment