Saturday at 22:322 days 5 minutes ago, dhwe said:Votes will be a tad late but they’ll be inI was just thinking about you and then I see this post xoxox 💋
Saturday at 22:582 days Voted - I'll try my best to do a second listenthrough of the songs at some point even though it'll be too late to be reflected in my votes as I've been consistent in always listening to song contests twice before voting for quite a while but just ran out of time on this occasion oops ~ Had 14 songs I wanted to vote for here anyway so not bad going.(thanks AllStar for the YT playlist btw!)
Saturday at 23:102 days Author I won't make any deductions for late votes. Hopefully, they will all be received by the morning. As well as dhwe and uhsting, I'm just waiting for Wardy and Cody now.
Saturday at 23:242 days I had them saved during lunch time but I was also working today so 😶🌫️ they’re in now
Sunday at 10:232 days Author There is now a full house of voters. Thanks, everyone. The results will be revealed on Monday evening. I didn't want to go from the 1980s listening session this afternoon to doing the results straight after and it will also give me enough time to do the last few scoreboards.
Yesterday at 16:011 day Haven't put one for everyone but here's some guesses as there hasn't been any of those so far!Rich - Charlotte MartinRollo - Sophie B HawkinsNine 3/4 - Within Temptation Wardy - Cosmic GateAddy - RobynHerbs - Tori Amos and Damien RiceScene - Christina Aguilera vibe - CherTafty - AquaSpiceboy - RuPaulLeeJ - All SaintsWow73 - Ace Of BaseJulian - David Byrne Jade - UnkleMango - Placebo Uhsting - Fangoria Chez - Peter Gabriel
Yesterday at 16:081 day Agree on Rollo for Sophie B Hawkins, I'll add Viper for Robyn, Within Temptation for Roba, Neneh Cherry for Wardy, Addy for Ace of Base (maybe a song he didn't get to use in Pop Factor last year), Herbs is a fair shout for Tori and Damien (as presuming Herbs is Damien in Pop Factor too and also he sent Damien's former band to another contest). Aside from those, I'm not really sure this time. Edited yesterday at 16:091 day by gooddelta
Create an account or sign in to comment