Jump to content

Which of these songs is your LEAST favourite? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Vote for your LEAST favourite

    • Angel of My Dreams
      0
    • IT girl
      0
    • FUFN
    • Plastic Box
    • Midnight Cowboy
    • Fantasy
      0
    • Unconditional
    • Self Saboteur
    • Lip Service
    • Before You Break My Heart

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

F5313458-7011-482D-BBF7-56BCD269BFC3.jpeg

Lets celebrate 1 Year of this phenomenal album! A mainstay in my playlist. One of my favourite debuts of all time and my album of the Decade, so far.

All you have to do is vote for your least favourite track until we eventually find common ground and our winner!

Now that we're into the top 10, it'll be single eliminations.

Original album only. We’ll revisit at some point with Encore.

--

RESULTS

=11. Headache [7 Votes]

=11. Silent Disco [7 Votes]

13. Natural at Disaster [Tie-Break: 9 Votes]

14. Glitch [8 Votes]

A two-way tie for this elimination and for the 2nd time in a row, y'all have targeted a song that's legit in my top 5... Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF TASTELESS HEAUX! Ughhh. We say goodbye to both 'Headache' and 'Silent Disco'. 'Headache' is just unfortunate to be on an album that is skipless and is just the one I go back to the least on it's own (which is rare as I legit still play the album through from the start lol). Such a crazy and bonkers track. I definitely see why it has it's mega fans!

On the complete opposite end of the spectrum is 'Silent Disco'! This song... I don't think you guys understand just how much this song means to me. I really think it's one of the most beautiful songs ever and the video... just absolute perfection! It's a shame as to what's happened between them (I don't get too involved in celeb relationships really but I truly thought they were endgame </3). I am a huge sucker for a big pop ballad moment though and the performance of this on her tour is just mesmerizing and I love the 'Evita' singing on the balcony of it all! Just absolutely gorgeous and I'm gutted it's missed the top 10 (nvm top 5!)

  • Replies 19
  • Views 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Correct. One of the best on the album (top 3 or 4 for me, maybe?)

  • Mr. C. Joel
    Mr. C. Joel

    I don't get the dislike for FUFN it's in my top 5 at least 😅

  • Tbh I really believe there is no loser and it's just really dependent on the day and how we're all feeling at the time etc.. It's an absolute masterpiece to me and I still go through phases with each

  • Author

BYBMH getting my vote again.

I hope this doesn't end the way I am fearing it'll end!

That would be the perfect bottom three if Glitch was taken out of the equation.

FUFN now. Not bad by any stretch but everything else is far more appealing whereas I find it quite plain by JADE’s standards.

Easily FUFN now, will be very difficult once that's gone.

I don't get the dislike for FUFN it's in my top 5 at least 😅

  • Author
4 minutes ago, Mr. C. Joel said:

I don't get the dislike for FUFN it's in my top 5 at least 😅

It's YOUR turn to have one of your top 5's targeted! I'm frankly SICK. OF. IT!

2 of my top 5 in 2 rounds are GONE! GONE!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Tafty said:

It's YOUR turn to have one of your top 5's targeted! I'm frankly SICK. OF. IT!

2 of my top 5 in 2 rounds are GONE! GONE!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I've already been targeted Headache was booted 😢

I'm totally shockeddddd at how this is playing out so far!

It's interesting how we all have different faves. Unconditional is top 5 for me, where as I find FUFN so uninteresting and I hate the music video with Jade dancing in that bulky dress 😄

  • Author

Tbh I really believe there is no loser and it's just really dependent on the day and how we're all feeling at the time etc..

It's an absolute masterpiece to me and I still go through phases with each track! Just SO DAMN GOOD.

FUFN and AOMD are basically level for me. Istg if FUFN gets eliminated this early... 😭

'Before You Break My Heart' for me this time. It was the only one I found remotely easy to for in the last round too!

'Headache' remains perennially underrated I see

14 hours ago, Scene said:

That current leader shouldn’t be leading. 😢

Correct. One of the best on the album (top 3 or 4 for me, maybe?)

Self Saboteur.

Simply because I listened to the first half of the album more than the second half.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.