September 25Sep 25 This is really sweet! Quite All Saints I think.Feels like a fresh reboot from the Shook era though
September 25Sep 25 Id love them to manage a top 100 return or higher with this or another new song but I know it's highly unlikely but if they went full on with a 3 formst physical release I think they would manage it.
September 26Sep 26 #16 on iTunes in Australia.It has 5 songs from Taylor Swifts The Life Of A Showgirl: Encore Edition and 2 songs from Angry Anderson/Rose Tattoo ahead of it. Take out those and it’d be at #9.
September 26Sep 26 Missed opportunity not releasing the singles physically. I know it costs money, but the fans would have absolutely snapped them up.
September 27Sep 27 Another 50 thousand streams gained, up to 204,654! Hopefully it's picked up by the audience / playlisting outside of release week.I wonder will it manage to overtake Shook? That stands at 1,946,094 streams so far. Weeds are on 925,000 and Jungle now has 3,915,986 streams!All so close to 2m, 1m and 4m respectively.
September 27Sep 27 Thanks for those figures.So it looks like overtaking Weeds is the first achievement.
October 3Oct 3 Not sure of the radio, but the streaming is quite decent.Closed its first full week with 454,761 streams on Spotify, doing 50 thousand streams per day so far! Hopefully it stays the same next week!Also 871 thousand plays on Youtube! Almost overtook 'Shook' that has 879 thousand. 'Jungle' has 1.4 million and 'Weeds' is on 278 thousand.
13 hours ago13 hr Spotifyweek 1: 454,671 week 2: 263 480Week 2 is without any Spotify playlist support whatsoever!Youtube: week 1: 871 000week 2: 198 000