Yesterday at 15:491 day Just now, Jessie Where said:One good thing about Robyn being here is it'll help close the gap in sales between it and the evil Calum Scott version.at least Calum's version isn't as bad as that Malcolm Todd cover from the GAP advert earlier this year...
Yesterday at 15:491 day 1 minute ago, Jessie Where said:One good thing about Robyn being here is it'll help close the gap in sales between it and the evil Calum Scott version.I prefer the Calum Scott version - don't come at me with pitchforks.
Yesterday at 15:501 day Just now, maggotsforbrains said:at least Calum's version isn't as bad as that Malcolm Todd cover from the GAP advert earlier this year...Never heard it and really don't want to 😬
Yesterday at 15:501 day Just now, pop enthusiast said:I prefer the Calum Scott version - don't come at me with pitchforks.This is a permaban worthy comment
Yesterday at 15:501 day Think all the genre charts are irrelevant, so much old stuff clogging them up. The only use I get from them is for year-end estimates as nothing is on ACR. The only chart I'm interested in other than the main/streaming charts are the independent and breakers ones. Edited yesterday at 15:511 day by gasman449
Yesterday at 15:511 day Official Radio 1 Dance Chart9 Calvin Harris & Clementine Douglas - Blessings8 HUGEL & SOLTO (FR) - Jamaican (Bam Bam)7 Disco Lines & Tinashe - No Broke Boys6 Robyn - Dancing on My Own5 Cloonee, Prospa & Tristan Henry - Good Girl4 ANOTR feat. 54 Ultra - Talk to You3 Silva Bumpa - On 2nite2 Prospa, Sybil & Cloonee - Free Your Mind1 HUGEL, Imael Angel & Ultra Naté - Movin' to the Sun
Yesterday at 15:511 day scandalous they'd skip Tinashe on her album release week 🤣 (anyways stream Melatonin it's 1000x better than the No Broke Boys remix)
Yesterday at 15:561 day ❤️ positive to see this gaining compared to last Sunday given it's generally lower in the mids than on Friday! Edited yesterday at 15:581 day by maggotsforbrains
Yesterday at 15:571 day It had a big drop on Spotify yesterday so not sure this will be top 20 on Friday, fingers crossed it can make it though!
Yesterday at 15:581 day Willing And Able down 8 from Friday. I thought it was heading inside the top 20.
Yesterday at 15:591 day 1 minute ago, mrpopquiz said:Willing And Able down 8 from Friday.I thought it was heading inside the top 20.Why? It's crap.
Yesterday at 16:001 day I can only imagine with the tickets going on sale this weekend that this'll climb even more
Yesterday at 16:011 day 5 minutes ago, 777666jason said:So hugel getting 2 plays today then 😬It wasn't played as part of the dance chart, they only played Kolter in full
Yesterday at 16:011 day Just now, lewistgreen said:I can only imagine with the tickets going on sale this weekend that this'll climb even moreAt 2 grand a ticket on stubhub a bargain really 😅
Create an account or sign in to comment