September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, pop enthusiast said:Why? It's crap.Not questioning your right to an opinion by any means but, respectfully, I'm a little confused as to why you're bothering to follow First Look today after hating everything you heard on Friday...!
September 27Sep 27 I was going to ask if there was genuinely any "pop" that they're "enthusiastic" about?
September 27Sep 27 I make it these tracks have gone out from last week's Top 40 Dolly Parton - 9 to 5 and Jolene, Ariana Grande, HUGEL & SOLTO, which that makes Taylor Swift with 3 tracks somewhere, as RAYE is back inside the 40.
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, Jessie Where said:This is about the only Noah Kahan song I remotely enjoy.American Cars is his best song.
September 27Sep 27 12 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:Not questioning your right to an opinion by any means but, respectfully, I'm a little confused as to why you're bothering to follow First Look today after hating everything you heard on Friday...!To see where the latest load of tosh from Taylor Swift lands.
September 27Sep 27 2 minutes ago, pop enthusiast said:To see where the latest load of tosh from Taylor Swift lands.She's very clearly going to have the entire top 3, no need to listen to more of this!
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, Mart!n said:And it seems Ordinary is not going away very fast, its yet to come It's gonna be here till 2036 for sure
September 27Sep 27 4 minutes ago, gasman449 said:She's very clearly going to have the entire top 3, no need to listen to more of this!I've not listened to any of it, just following this thread.
September 27Sep 27 Just now, Mart!n said:And it seems Ordinary is not going away very fast, its yet to come If I could press a button to delete this from existence, I would do it without hesitation 😒
Create an account or sign in to comment