Yesterday at 17:041 day 3 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:I keep forgetting that the Sunday first look is now a top 40so do the OCC as they only print the top 20 on their report !
Yesterday at 17:041 day I think it's slated multiple times that the First Look update is front-loaded and there's missing data from streaming platforms (especially from Spotify), so I don't know why some of you act surprised that there are songs that are low here when they end up to better spots in the Official Chart show.
Yesterday at 17:061 day this'll be the 51st week on chart for Die On This Hill - she'll almost certainly make it 52 next week Edited yesterday at 17:061 day by maggotsforbrains
Yesterday at 17:061 day 1 minute ago, Juan Carlos said:I think it's slated multiple times that the First Look update is front-loaded and there's missing data from streaming platforms (especially from Spotify), so I don't know why some of you act surprised that there are songs that are low here when they end up to better spots in the Official Chart Show.Given they can estimate Thursday streams to replace missing data for Thursday you have to wonder why they can't estimate streams to cover the missing data for First Look - would give a more accurate picture.
Yesterday at 17:081 day Stupid Song physicals were released this week right? Just working out what's left
Yesterday at 17:091 day did Spotify just not submit their data on time? seems REALLY low for this one even considering the typical First Look deficit
Yesterday at 17:101 day Just now, gasman449 said:Stupid Song physicals were released this week right? Just working out what's leftImagine if she flogged enough to block Taylor. (I know, would never happen)That is the type of chart battle I'm here for
Yesterday at 17:111 day 1 minute ago, maggotsforbrains said:did Spotify just not submit their data on time? seems REALLY low for this one even considering the typical First Look deficitI think it's just doing terribly away from Spotify
Yesterday at 17:121 day Just now, gasman449 said:I think it's just doing terribly away from Spotifyit's top ten on Apple Music though! I guess it's probably lagging on Amazon Music Edited yesterday at 17:121 day by maggotsforbrains
Yesterday at 17:141 day 5 minutes ago, JosephStyles said:12 ADÉLA - Nicole Kidmanthat can't be right can it, it had momentum!
Create an account or sign in to comment