Sunday at 17:232 days 1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:Ding ding, hot take of the day right hereRemembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?
Sunday at 17:242 days Just now, pop enthusiast said:Remembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?I think you need to take a break from the computer tbh
Sunday at 17:242 days 2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:love how terrible the cover art for Bang Bang is - were these really the best pictures they could get? 🤣This was camp
Sunday at 17:252 days Just now, kmansaray3_ said:Ngl I still hate Bang Bang so annoyingIts great for a night out song, which is what it is. I wouldn't put it in rotation. Back when people would dance in clubs.
Sunday at 17:302 days I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...
Sunday at 17:312 days 1 minute ago, gasman449 said:I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...Myles Smith - now there's an example of pop music I can get enthusiastic about. Stargazing and Nice To Meet You were both brilliant.
Sunday at 17:322 days The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen. Edited Sunday at 17:322 days by DanielCarey
Sunday at 17:332 days Just now, DanielCarey said:The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen.yeah it's gonna get 24 weeks at #1 and break RMI's Record Edited Sunday at 17:332 days by kmansaray3_
Sunday at 17:342 days Just now, DanielCarey said:Has "stupid song" been reset this week?Had physicals out. Edited Sunday at 17:352 days by pop enthusiast
Create an account or sign in to comment