September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, lewistgreen said:Ding ding, hot take of the day right hereRemembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?
September 27Sep 27 Just now, pop enthusiast said:Remembering when the BBC had standards is a hot take now?I think you need to take a break from the computer tbh
September 27Sep 27 2 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:love how terrible the cover art for Bang Bang is - were these really the best pictures they could get? 🤣This was camp
September 27Sep 27 Just now, kmansaray3_ said:Ngl I still hate Bang Bang so annoyingIts great for a night out song, which is what it is. I wouldn't put it in rotation. Back when people would dance in clubs.
September 27Sep 27 I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...
September 27Sep 27 1 minute ago, gasman449 said:I don't mind Babydoll right now but if he becomes the next Myles Smith I'm gonna hate it...Myles Smith - now there's an example of pop music I can get enthusiastic about. Stargazing and Nice To Meet You were both brilliant.
September 27Sep 27 The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen. Edited September 27Sep 27 by DanielCarey
September 27Sep 27 Just now, DanielCarey said:The Ordinary and RMI of 2027, ladies and gentlemen.yeah it's gonna get 24 weeks at #1 and break RMI's Record Edited September 27Sep 27 by kmansaray3_
September 27Sep 27 Just now, DanielCarey said:Has "stupid song" been reset this week?Had physicals out. Edited September 27Sep 27 by pop enthusiast
Create an account or sign in to comment