Saturday at 20:331 day 21 minutes ago, Iz様 🌟 said:I am really going to need to get those searches out for something - stay tunedokay I found something
Saturday at 20:401 day New Lexico are raising the banners high ready to end the reign of the seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beat bloc!
Saturday at 20:481 day 12 minutes ago, FrankLuck said:Now, that the pop contest (?) is over, it's time for me to go pop.It was instant for me, but the pop I like rarely does well, so I really don't know what to expect...New Lexico and FSR Rontvia might like it? 🤞Me reading the title of this song in the confirmations spreadsheet
Saturday at 20:591 day 10 minutes ago, LexC said:Me reading the title of this song in the confirmations spreadsheetNot because of the title, I'm not THIS simple 😅It's very eurovision-y.
Saturday at 21:151 day Also confirmed a track from an artist who I tried to enter and was vetoed exactly (I think?) a year ago.This one is a lot safer tho I think.
Saturday at 21:401 day I am taking my chances with a rock song for my annual spoopy entryKnowing how y’all move it will probably be only Iz and Jade stanning (and maybe Jacob if he enters) 🫨
Saturday at 21:581 day Je confirmIt also took me an embarrassing amount of time to work out which link was the Google form 🙈🤣 Edited Saturday at 22:011 day by Juranamo
Saturday at 22:211 day 40 minutes ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:I am taking my chances with a rock song for my annual spoopy entryKnowing how y’all move it will probably be only Iz and Jade stanning (and maybe Jacob if he enters) 🫨Rock block, anyone?
Saturday at 22:251 day 1 hour ago, Lindsey. said:I'm so stuck, no idea what to send 😭I take the mods vetoed your plan?
Saturday at 23:391 day I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox
Yesterday at 07:011 day 8 hours ago, Juranamo said:I take the mods vetoed your plan?The song itself isn't veto worthy afaik but it would stop me sending what I want for my 100th if I sent it this month 😅
Create an account or sign in to comment