Jump to content

Featured Replies

21 minutes ago, Iz様 🌟 said:

I am really going to need to get those searches out for something - stay tuned

okay I found something

  • Replies 78
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • for those wishing for the return of POPHub this month, i’m sorry but she’s currently up to her neck in meetings her understudy, ALTHub, will continue to fill in while she is otherwise occupied

  • There is this song called Cleveland! that I hear is pretty good if you’re looking for something

  • I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

Posted Images

New Lexico are raising the banners high ready to end the reign of the seven minute melody-free vocals over a repetitive unchanging dance beat bloc!

12 minutes ago, FrankLuck said:

Now, that the pop contest (?) is over, it's time for me to go pop.

It was instant for me, but the pop I like rarely does well, so I really don't know what to expect...

New Lexico and FSR Rontvia might like it? 🤞

Me reading the title of this song in the confirmations spreadsheet

image.png

Confirmed something but I'll keep fishing in case something better appears. lol

10 minutes ago, LexC said:

Me reading the title of this song in the confirmations spreadsheet

image.png

Not because of the title, I'm not THIS simple 😅

It's very eurovision-y.

Also confirmed a track from an artist who I tried to enter and was vetoed exactly (I think?) a year ago.

This one is a lot safer tho I think.

I am taking my chances with a rock song for my annual spoopy entry

Knowing how y’all move it will probably be only Iz and Jade stanning (and maybe Jacob if he enters) 🫨

My artist is also recycled from a country that starts with the letter D 😮‍💨

Je confirm

It also took me an embarrassing amount of time to work out which link was the Google form 🙈🤣

Edited by Juranamo

40 minutes ago, Cody DiLaurentis said:

I am taking my chances with a rock song for my annual spoopy entry

Knowing how y’all move it will probably be only Iz and Jade stanning (and maybe Jacob if he enters) 🫨

Rock block, anyone?

1 hour ago, Lindsey. said:

I'm so stuck, no idea what to send 😭

I take the mods vetoed your plan?

I found another pop song that I think would be even more incomprehensible for me to send than my last entry. Should I do it xox

8 hours ago, Juranamo said:

I take the mods vetoed your plan?

The song itself isn't veto worthy afaik but it would stop me sending what I want for my 100th if I sent it this month 😅

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1