Saturday at 13:562 days Author Just now, maggotsforbrains said:...drop dead debuted with 919k UK Spotify streams though?Ah yeah forgot that as it had one of the biggest day 2 drops ever (no shade as I love that song)
23 hours ago23 hr Author So apparently the video was filmed back in March and shes been sitting on it since then Edited 23 hours ago23 hr by 777666jason
19 hours ago19 hr The music video was premiered at the VMAs and it's actually good. I liked the tension, the twist and how it developed through the end.
18 hours ago18 hr Music video available exclusively on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. You can watch it here.
18 hours ago18 hr Its a good music video. Really like the story in it. Not on YT again, everyone else does even if it don't count to streaming.
15 hours ago15 hr I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.
14 hours ago14 hr Author 51 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.It will be on youtube in a couple of days probably, it because youtube streams no longer count towards the billboard chart since the start of the year
10 hours ago10 hr Author That video is cinema , she is just so freaking creative she needs to write and direct an actual film at this point 😮
10 hours ago10 hr YT streams count for other countries though so unless its a dig at billboard...fair Edited 10 hours ago10 hr by Henessy Lake
9 hours ago9 hr Author Not really the point, wouldnt any artist want every single sale to count to maximise their chart positions i know I certainly would if I was a musician Edited 8 hours ago8 hr by 777666jason
3 hours ago3 hr currently #1 in the midweek chart with 19,844 units - Cleveland! is at #2 (13,361) and Babylon is #3 (12,349)