September 26Sep 26 Author Just now, maggotsforbrains said:...drop dead debuted with 919k UK Spotify streams though?Ah yeah forgot that as it had one of the biggest day 2 drops ever (no shade as I love that song)
September 27Sep 27 Author So apparently the video was filmed back in March and shes been sitting on it since then Edited September 27Sep 27 by 777666jason
September 28Sep 28 The music video was premiered at the VMAs and it's actually good. I liked the tension, the twist and how it developed through the end.
September 28Sep 28 Music video available exclusively on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music. You can watch it here.
September 28Sep 28 Its a good music video. Really like the story in it. Not on YT again, everyone else does even if it don't count to streaming.
September 28Sep 28 I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.
September 28Sep 28 Author 51 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:I don't get why she doesn't put the videos on YouTube. No one besides her fans will watch it on platforms that are not used for watching stuff.It will be on youtube in a couple of days probably, it because youtube streams no longer count towards the billboard chart since the start of the year
September 28Sep 28 Author That video is cinema , she is just so freaking creative she needs to write and direct an actual film at this point 😮
September 28Sep 28 YT streams count for other countries though so unless its a dig at billboard...fair Edited September 28Sep 28 by Henessy Lake
September 28Sep 28 Author Not really the point, wouldnt any artist want every single sale to count to maximise their chart positions i know I certainly would if I was a musician Edited September 28Sep 28 by 777666jason
September 28Sep 28 currently #1 in the midweek chart with 19,844 units - Cleveland! is at #2 (13,361) and Babylon is #3 (12,349)
September 29Sep 29 Author The music video made front page news , not sure ive seen that happen before
September 29Sep 29 Cara’s not a new addition lol she was part of the Bad Blood squad!! Still though we love legends supporting legends 🥰
September 29Sep 29 Author 13 minutes ago, Doug said:Cara’s not a new addition lol she was part of the Bad Blood squad!! Still though we love legends supporting legends 🥰Your absolutely right i just found it wild it made front page news They usually mention the odd award ceremonies but rarely the actual videos
Saturday at 15:544 days Author Weirdly its not showing on spotify yet but they do mention. It will be available on youtube on MondayIm guessing the BTS is the same stuff from the tik tok campaign but as I don't have Apple music I cannot confirm