Jump to content

What's your Least Favourite in this round? 24 members have voted

  1. 1. What's your Least Fave in this round?

    • Fierce - Sweet Love 2k
    • Eve - Who's That Girl
      0
    • Kelly Osbourne - Papa Don't Preach
    • Kelly Rowland - Can't Nobody
      0
    • Emma - I'll Be There
    • Jamiroquai - Feels Just It Should
    • Chris Cornell - You Know My Name
      0
    • My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade
      0
    • Black Kids - I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance with You
    • Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 16
  • Views 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Some might say, she doesn’t appear ENOUGH educate yourself young Dobbo

  • Well this...is a very mid group except the two repeats and Eve really lol.

  • Pretty much this - I quite like the Black Kids one too, but it doesn't compare to the two repeats. Kelly first for me too.

Kelly Osbourne - a good example of a bad cover and gets my vote.

Fierce - a good example of a great pop cover cheeseblock

  • Author

Jamiroquai for me. Didn't even recall it really. Not to say Kelly Osbourne's cover is in any way good though but at least I can remember it somewhat lol.

8 hours ago, Roba. said:

Well this...is a very mid group except the two repeats and Eve really lol.

Pretty much this - I quite like the Black Kids one too, but it doesn't compare to the two repeats.

Kelly first for me too.

I couldn't even hum half of these.

Also is it me or does Emma Bunton appear a crazy amount of times in these?!?! Don't remember her having so many hits.

Has to be Kelly Osbourne though, that vocal performance wouldn't even get past round 1 of the X Factor.

4 hours ago, Dobbo said:

Also is it me or does Emma Bunton appear a crazy amount of times in these?!?! Don't remember her having so many hits.

Mother Bunton does not deserve such slander x

( @Viper* tell him xo)

4 hours ago, Dobbo said:

Also is it me or does Emma Bunton appear a crazy amount of times in these?!?! Don't remember her having so many hits.

Some might say, she doesn’t appear ENOUGH kink

educate yourself young Dobbo kink

I bought Papa Don’t Preach on single so I refuse to give in to peer pressure and join the crowd.

Voting Jamiroquai.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.