Jump to content

Featured Replies

Could be another play for HUGEL Movin' to the sun lol unless dropped out from the 40.

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mart!n said:

Methinks, these have gone out from last week's chart, not sue about Oasis, personally I feel Madonna has gone as well, but I'm just guessing

22*  (Re)   Madonna – Danceteria

26*  (22)   KATSEYE – Animal

29*  (31)   Oasis – Don’t Look Back In Anger   ????                                                                   

35*  (35)   Robyn – Dancing On My Own

36*  (***)   DJ Goja, Jason Derulo & Melody – Mi Chico

40*  (33)   Shakira & Burna Boy – Dai Dai

 

Babylon should be out too if Ophelia was indeed reset

Cleveland is so bad 😭 need people to start saying no to her because who convinced her this was good to put out 😭

Just now, conorw said:

Cleveland is so bad 😭 need people to start saying no to her because who convinced her this was good to put out 😭

literally this. Same goes for whoever approved the Patient Zero bridge.

Just now, JosephStyles said:

Honestly I think this is a contender for her worst song, and I speak as a really big Taylor fan 😭

I find Actually Romantic, CANCELLED!, Eldest Daughter and Wood all worse from the main TLoaS album alone 😭 (not that Cleveland!'s any good though, the album was just THAT bad)

Just now, Jay79x said:

literally this. Same goes for whoever approved the Patient Zero bridge.

Yupppp it makes me sigh every time the song is so strong until that bridge :/ it’s crazy cos she used to be known for her bridges

Excluding front-loaded songs I wonder what the biggest difference is between a song's official peak VS Spotify peak, Earrings has gotta be up there!

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

I find Actually Romantic, CANCELLED!, Eldest Daughter and Wood all worse from the main TLoaS album alone 😭 (not that Cleveland!'s any good though, the album was just THAT bad)

Wood's certainly down there, I'll give you that!

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

the OCC are REALLY weird about what they class as "Rock" - Sam Fender, Arctic Monkeys and Fontaines D.C. are apparently not rock enough to chart there despite being literal rock acts 😭 + they ought to look at more alternative artists being eligible too (Noah Kahan should probably be eligible too and there's been a handful of big alt-leaning hits like Sailor Song which other chart companies consider Rock/Alternative - not the OCC tho 💀)

To some degree that is the record companies. They have apparently never recoded smells like teen spirit so it’s filtered into the rock and metal chart. It’s never charted there

Lauren is asking which pop stars should appear on Traitors.

Olivia Rodrigo had a top 5 hit with "Traitor"

8 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

Babylon should be out too if Ophelia was indeed reset

Good call. I wasn't thinking about the top 10.

I'm starting to wonder if Ordinary is actually on ACR cheeseblock

oh hello! was not expecting this.

Travesty that the best song on the encore (pink clouding) isn’t gonna be able to chart :/

Lowk need her to move on from showgirl era asap I knew it I knew you seemed like a perfect link back to country, and it’s the 20th anniversary of her debut soon. Wrap showgirl up, an encore is meant to be when the audience want more of the show…

Create an account or sign in to comment