Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 288
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • Padamic_Tension
    Padamic_Tension

    Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mart!n said:

Pointless reset.

Only reset due to the deluxe edition of TLOAS last week.

Ophelia is low ranking in the Swift oeuvre. She’s pulled a Styles. Having a new song kick out new stuff

It looks like "Nicole Kidman" might've already reached its peak. 😔

1 minute ago, DanielCarey said:

Only reset due to the deluxe edition of TLOAS last week.

Just so tired of her now it just feels never ending.

1 minute ago, DanielCarey said:

It looks like "Nicole Kidman" might've already reached its peak. 😔

Shame as it's fast climb to 4 was very promising

I do like this ‘singles before album’ strategy sombr and Alex warren have done. Instead of the single lead and a full album drop

22 minutes ago, mrpopquiz said:

Has Jack Saunders ever mentioned the First Look Show on the Official Chart Show ?

I don't think he has ever said " I will be back next Friday at 4 but you can see how next week's chart is shaping up on Sunday at 4. "

What an odd reply - I was just wondering from a listener POV if it was a success as essentially it’s a repeat of what Friday will look like, and people that are interested in the chart will likely listen to both.

Ooh can Rein Me In return to the top 10? Would love if it can beat Mariah's record before she returns

Just now, JosephStyles said:

11 SIENNA SPIRO - Die on This Hill

I'll take my pride

This and Bloodstream are hard hitting ballads so I get why they are doing so well.

Edited by TheSnake

Radio 1 Anthems Chart (this week in 2012)

10 Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

09 Conor Maynard feat. Ne-Yo - Turn Around

08 David Guetta feat. Sia - She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)

07 Flo Rida - I Cry

06 The Script feat. will.i.am - Hall of Fame

05 Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen

04 Adele - Skyfall

03 One Direction - Live While We're Young

cheeseblock

Just now, maggotsforbrains said:

oppa Gangnam Style 🥹

Not a single dance craze this decade? Yet.. the lineage of the locomotion, Macarena, cha cha slide and gangnam style won’t end here!

Edited by Paramore

1 minute ago, JosephStyles said:

Radio 1 Anthems Chart (this week in 2012)

02 PSY - Gangnam Style

This was my favourite song in Year 5 brings back so many childhood memories

Create an account or sign in to comment