Jump to content

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, JosephStyles said:

I'd argue it is incorrect - it still makes complete sense to discuss Blossoms without "the" in front. You don't need to say "the One Direction" for example!

In this case I thought they were called The Blossoms - I don’t think anyone would think 1D were called ‘The One Direction’.

Anyway my error has cause almost 2 pages of posts - we love the engagement.

  • Replies 332
  • Views 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I think Blossoms will be clear for #1. I think The Beatles will be the biggest competition, but they’re hardly going to sell signed copies if they’re behind 😂

  • Ringo is about as likely to sign CDs as John and George...

  • GreyAsh
    GreyAsh

    BUT - when talking about THE Kylie Minogue, I’d be upset if you didn’t refer to her as THE Kylie Minogue.

Posted Images

The Cure, Tick, The Bad Company, Nah. Horses for courses and The Led Zeppelin NEVER

I mean I've never heard of them, but how unusually to see 'These Wicked Rivers' be top20 in the albums on Monday, and nowhere today.

Similarly Royston Club not being top40 Monday and now top30.

Ok, so I think any streams of "Drive My Car", Norwegian Wood, "Nowhere Man", "Michelle", "Girl" and "In My Life" will contribute to the album chart positions of both "Rubber Soul" and "The Beatles 1962- 1966 (Red Album)", regardless of the version or mix that is streamed.

Edited by AKP

13 minutes ago, bitchboyblue said:

I mean I've never heard of them, but how unusually to see 'These Wicked Rivers' be top20 in the albums on Monday, and nowhere today.

Similarly Royston Club not being top40 Monday and now top30.

Yeah surprising to see The Royston Club climb - it's just a physical re-release of their debut EP.

They have quite the fanbase now, so I can see their next studio album going for #1.

How come B’Day is charting again? I know about the anniversary edition but that already charted and fell straight out

39 minutes ago, No Sleeep said:

How come B’Day is charting again? I know about the anniversary edition but that already charted and fell straight out

Her store finally dispatched the Deluxe vinyl’s.

2 minutes ago, Benson Boone said:

Looks like we have another <30k #1, unless Taylor drops her CDs….

I can see Taylor dropping some CD's and the rest next week.

They'll know they can drop 2k of them ish and then the rest of the bulk next to keep her at number 1.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1