Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 94
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • No, no, he's right, if he says it's Bobby Darin and that's a good enough reason to put it second, then I support that notion - Bobby Darin it is. nods

  • HRVY - hesitate Sam Fender - Get You Down Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One Darin - Fantasi Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin Roose

  • He was runner up in Swedish Idol in 2004! Funny story - they actually did a Big Band week and he sang When I Fall In Love. In the end he finished two places higher than Loreen (!). Agnes won the sh

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Calum said:

if HRVY goes this week I'ma need Sam Fender to join the female category since this one will be in the pits

laughing-duck.gif

If it’s in Tom’s pits life will be ok. sarah

1 hour ago, ElectroBoy said:

Should this be re-named The Pit Factor?

If it’s changing to that I want to change my act!!! 😂

19 minutes ago, Spiceboy said:

If it’s changing to that I want to change my act!!! 😂

Spiceboy Gary Numan CONFIRMED cheeseblock

22 minutes ago, Lee_J11 said:

Spiceboy Gary Numan CONFIRMED cheeseblock

Shhhh don't tell everyone Lee! 🤫

01 Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry

02 Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

03 HRVY - hesitate

04 Sam Fender - Get You Down

05 Darin - Fantasi

06 Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire

07 Damien Rice - Cannonball

08 Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

09 Roosevelt - Montreal

Overall I found this to be a very good quality round -

A strong showing from Pits Grennan! heart Disclaimer re: the link - please only click the link if you wish to see a particular kind of picture of Tom Grennan!!
Aww at there being quite a few last places for Tom. It's one of my favourite songs by him!

That's one of Sam Smith's very best songs. wub

I'm not sure if I've mentioned before that I had hardly listened to any HRVY songs prior to this contest. I have been missing out on some good #twinkpop!

Great song from Sam Fender, my first time hearing it.

Yesss Darin, bring that bop! He's proving to be quite the dark horse so far.

Quite the banger from Calvin Harris and Sam Smith. cool

Honestly found Cannonball to be very pleasant. Such a different feel to the Little Mix version that I'm considerably more familiar with (and would have to say I do prefer, but I do like Damien's original)

I liked Gary Numan's song, perhaps even my favourite from him so far - I'm sorry it winds up rather low, but I should imagine and hope he's safely through anyway!

I've enjoyed Roosevelt songs so far and that includes Montreal, just an unfortunate case of something had to be my least favourite of this set of songs. Still good!

3 minutes ago, Paddington James said:

Tom Grennan can’t be eliminated before his mentor has sent his collaboration with Ella Henderson.

But he can certainly be eliminated after that x

  1. Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

  2. Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry

  3. Sam Fender - Get You Down

  4. HRVY - hesitate

  5. Roosevelt - Montreal

  6. Darin - Fantasi

  7. Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire

  8. Damien Rice - Cannonball

  9. Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

HRVY - hesitate

Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire

Sam Fender - Get You Down

Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry

Darin - Fantasi

Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

Damien Rice - Cannonball

Roosevelt - Montreal

3 hours ago, HausofEstrus said:

HRVY - hesitate

Sam Smith - I'm Not the Only One

Calvin Harris & Sam Smith - Desire

Sam Fender - Get You Down

Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry

Darin - Fantasi

Gary Numan - My Name is Ruin

Damien Rice - Cannonball

Roosevelt - Montreal

Interesting... taking a play out of the Rice's book? 🧐 My suspicions may have moved away from Calum being HRVY now, but at time same time I wouldn't have placed such a fierce queen lover for a twinklet fan. 🤭🫢

notes2.gif

Have to admit - there's a bit of a gap between my top 2 and the rest

  1. Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One - amazing song from Sam, and rightfully gave them a massive hit early on in their career

  2. Damien Rice - Cannonball - this song is timeless. Great lyrics, great artistry. Not my fave single of his though

  3. Tom Grennan - Boys Don't Cry - more of a pop vocal from Tom (shame, rather enjoyed the gruffness to his voice in the last song...). Solid album track although not sure I agree with some of the lyrics in this song

  4. HRVY - Hesitate - for some reason I thought I knew this song, but turns out I didn't. Grew on me over multiple listens.

  5. Sam Fender - Get You Down - I like his voice and he sounds great here. I couldnt tell if I liked this song or not - had listens where I enjoyed it and others where I felt nothing.

  6. Darin - Fantasi - like the build up on this song and Darin's vocals sound great. Chorus is not for me though, too basic

  7. Gary Numan - My Name Is Ruin - liked but I wanted more. I think after 1 or 2 listens this was higher for me but overs overtook it with repeat listens

  8. Calvin Harris (& Sam Smith) - Desire - ngl Sam makes this song for me (I get bored of Calvin's production sometimes and this is a good example). Also, where is the chorus.....?!

  9. Roosevelt - Montreal - I wanted to hear his voice more. Liked the vibe of this song but I couldn't get over the technique used on his voice

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.