Posted Tuesday at 09:452 days SOLO MALEVitajte všetci!A journey by road of just under 2000 kilometres from Barcelona, we now find ourselves in Bratislava, Slovakia for Boot Camp: Part Two; the fourth stop on The Pop Factor's European Adventure. From one iconic backdrop to another, this time the artists will showcase their talents in the grounds of Bratislava Castle while soaking up the quirky city, home to the UFO Bridge, Church of St. Elizabeth, and its medieval Old Town. This time there's no theme and only eight artists will make it to the next round and the next stop. Let's welcome back the solo male artists who are hoping to impress you, the voting BuzzJack public!How it works:Once you have listened to all of the artists perform you should post a ranking of each of the performances. You can rank them from best to worst (making clear which is your favourite down to least favourite), or use the template below:01 (favourite)0203040506070809 (least favourite)For those voting who have entered one of the artists into the competition, you should rank all nine performances in your own category (however it's encouraged that you vote in all categories), and when scores are totalled your entry will be removed from your list to retain anonymity in the competition.As always, even if you are not competing in The Pop Factor you can vote too!When voting closes, the eight male solo artists with the highest scores will proceed to the next round while ONE artist will be eliminated from the competition and will not be going through.However, the competition doesn't end there. Any artists eliminated from the competition - until stated - will be eligible to compete for the chance to return and claim The Gamu Nhengu Gold Card.Voting will close on Monday 12 October 2026, 17:59 BSTSo, without further ado, it's time to put the solo male artists through their paces once more for the second part of BOOT CAMP...010203040506070809Standard list of entries:Roosevelt - MontrealHRVY - hesitateTom Grennan - Boys Don't CryGary Numan - My Name is RuinDamien Rice - CannonballSam Fender - Get You DownCalvin Harris & Sam Smith - DesireSam Smith - I'm Not the Only OneDarin - FantasiApple Music – Webplayer„The Pop Factor: Season 3 • Boot Camp: Part Two in Bratis...Playlist · 27 TitelWith thanks to pavi for Apple Music playlists
Tuesday at 09:472 days Damn Calvin playing dirty and nabbing a Sam song Edited Tuesday at 09:482 days by ElectroBoy
Tuesday at 09:532 days Obsessed with this Calvin on Sam war.Can’t say as I blame Damien using, arguably, his strongest card now he’s been so close to the chop. Don’t think he’ll go with this and then you’ve made it to the next stage so fair play x
Tuesday at 09:542 days Sam and Damien flexing! Makes sense for the latter but not sure Sam Smith needed to at this stage! Good HRVY choice if I remember that song correctly
Tuesday at 09:582 days Some good choices here… although I don’t think I’m a fan of the Sam Smith song; I need to give it a listen though as there are a few of his tracks which I’m not overly keen on.Some good picks for HRVY, Calvin, Tom and the Rice though Edited Tuesday at 09:582 days by ElectroBoy
Tuesday at 10:012 days Damien's mentor seeing the near death experience and making sure it won't happen again I see xLol at the double Sam Smith following the double Calvin before! Also I was wondering if we'd get any of Gary Numan's more recent material - not familiar with that era but I did love 2021's 'Intruder' so he has still got it, looking forward to a discovery from him this time after already knowing the first 3.(Also another good Sam Fender pick - I'd love to see 'Play God' get an outing but not sure how likely that is, this is maybe his 2nd best song for me).
Tuesday at 10:062 days Ooh I think the Darin song is a cover of Free Style, an 80s Swedish classic, hope this is treated well!Cannonball is not a surprise, I expected this or one of two other songs but this does seem a safe option when he was so close to being out.Sam Smith finally playing a ballad, let's see how that goes. I love how they've had two more songs than everyone else in the competition so far now as Calvin's mentor loves playing them so much.
Tuesday at 10:112 days Sam sending 'I'm Not The Only One' when Calvin has also sent a Sam song is funny eeek I'm not too crazy about that HRVY song, there's a better recent one I would've gone with. Also that is the one Damien Rice song which I adore and I'm not surprised it's been played early but assuming he does get through I think he'll struggle from hereon in.
Tuesday at 10:332 days Only know Cannonball and I'm Not the Only One from this batch! Great to see a ballad played from Sam and possibly my fave of theirs. Not familiar with the rest on first glance.
Tuesday at 12:032 days 1 hour ago, gooddelta said:Sam Smith finally playing a ballad, let's see how that goes. I love how they've had two more songs than everyone else in the competition so far now as Calvin's mentor loves playing them so much.Only one more, and the same number as Calvin - it was Sam's mentor who played 'Promises'!
Tuesday at 12:052 days I know and like the HRVY one but it’s a definite step down from the first 3! Is this the beginning of the end?
Tuesday at 12:082 days 1 hour ago, Mangø said:HRVY song, there's a better recent one I would've gone with.Lie to me?
Tuesday at 12:132 days Author 2 minutes ago, ElectroBoy said:Lie to me?Has to be! If Mango’s insinuating bed you made would’ve been a better option he is very wrong hesitate is probably my favourite of the new HRVY songs so I’m very much stanning that choice
Tuesday at 12:182 days 3 minutes ago, Calum said:Has to be! If Mango’s insinuating bed you made would’ve been a better option he is very wrong hesitate is probably my favourite of the new HRVY songs so I’m very much stanning that choice All 3 are great! But yeah hesitate is bop! There’s a few others that I’m hoping are used; Party in my Head, Good Vibes, I Wish I Could Hate You… plus a fair few others too
Tuesday at 12:352 days Tom is certainly playing risky! I don't like his dance stuff but he has many amazing songs still to come!
Tuesday at 12:372 days Just now, vibe said:Tom is certainly playing risky! I don't like his dance stuff but he has many amazing songs still to come!Is Boys Don’t Cry dancey? It’s got a beat but I wouldn’t say it was really dance. Lionheart on the other hand…
Tuesday at 12:402 days I think that's a great song choice for Tom tbh, 'Boys Don't Cry' is a bit of a banger! I'm hoping for a certain duet of his in a future round though. Edited Tuesday at 12:412 days by Mangø
Create an account or sign in to comment