Jump to content

Featured Replies

Just now, conorw said:

IMG_8795.jpeg

Oh I know i edited my comment before your reply

Edited by 777666jason

  • Replies 330
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame such an underground band were blocked from the top. I hope their career recovers from this!

  • where the hell did Morrisson come from to go top 40 then? Tesco and Sainsbury need to up their game

  • JosephStyles
    JosephStyles

    It's her moment x

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:

has now! Patient Zero's down to #7 on Audio Streaming so she's definitely shipped the CDs this week - Rein Me In and Man I Need are back up to #1 and #2 over there again cheeseblock

Thank God Taylor shipped her physical shit already so we can move on to another #1 next week (maybe Stop The Wedding!)

41 minutes ago, Jason said:

Harry's Coming Up Roses to be top 40 please

I can see "Coming Up Roses" being released as the next single from his album

2 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:

I can see "Coming Up Roses" being released as the next single from his album

definitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.

1 minute ago, Jay79x said:

definitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.

I imagine if they try to get one more radio single out of the album they'd choose it - feels like it COULD be a sleeper hit but given the album's underperformed massively on streaming I'm not sure there'd be enough momentum for it to do much there

46 minutes ago, Jay79x said:

definitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.

It is already the most streamed album track though!

(Despite being one of the weaker songs on the album imo but then so was 'Dance No More' x)

Dance No More was a huge grower though, the worst song on the album was American Girls tho icl.

37 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:

'Pop' needs its moment!

I'm not totally sure we'll get another proper single though.

I feel like they might early 2027 to take advantage of awards season as there’ll be publicity on the album with Grammys & Brits etc

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1