Friday at 16:551 day Just now, conorw said:Oh I know i edited my comment before your reply Edited Friday at 16:561 day by 777666jason
Friday at 16:571 day 32 minutes ago, maggotsforbrains said:has now! Patient Zero's down to #7 on Audio Streaming so she's definitely shipped the CDs this week - Rein Me In and Man I Need are back up to #1 and #2 over there again Thank God Taylor shipped her physical shit already so we can move on to another #1 next week (maybe Stop The Wedding!)
Friday at 17:331 day 41 minutes ago, Jason said:Harry's Coming Up Roses to be top 40 pleaseI can see "Coming Up Roses" being released as the next single from his album
Friday at 17:361 day 2 minutes ago, DanielCarey said:I can see "Coming Up Roses" being released as the next single from his albumdefinitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.
Friday at 17:391 day 1 minute ago, Jay79x said:definitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.I imagine if they try to get one more radio single out of the album they'd choose it - feels like it COULD be a sleeper hit but given the album's underperformed massively on streaming I'm not sure there'd be enough momentum for it to do much there
Friday at 18:261 day 46 minutes ago, Jay79x said:definitely a shot in the dark choice but i wouldn't be mad. the song is very pretty.It is already the most streamed album track though!(Despite being one of the weaker songs on the album imo but then so was 'Dance No More' x)
Friday at 19:041 day Dance No More was a huge grower though, the worst song on the album was American Girls tho icl.
Yesterday at 09:341 day 'Pop' needs its moment!I'm not totally sure we'll get another proper single though.
Yesterday at 10:121 day 37 minutes ago, Jessie Where said:'Pop' needs its moment!I'm not totally sure we'll get another proper single though.I feel like they might early 2027 to take advantage of awards season as there’ll be publicity on the album with Grammys & Brits etc
Create an account or sign in to comment