Jump to content

TRACK 3: Ultimate Taylor Album 10 members have voted

  1. 1. Which track is your favourite?

    • Teardrops On My Guitar
      0
    • Love Story
      1
    • Back To December
      1
    • Treacherous
      0
    • Style
      4
    • I Did Something Bad
      1
    • Lover
      0
    • The Last Great American Dynasty
      0
    • Gold Rush
      0
    • Anti-Hero
      2
    • My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
      1
    • Opalite
      0
  2. 2. Which track is your least favourite?

    • Teardrops On My Guitar
      0
    • Love Story
      0
    • Back To December
      1
    • Treacherous
      6
    • Style
      0
    • I Did Something Bad
      2
    • Lover
      0
    • The Last Great American Dynasty
      1
    • Gold Rush
      0
    • Anti-Hero
      0
    • My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys
      0
    • Opalite
      0
  3. 3. TIEBREAKER: Which track 2 is your least favourite?

    • Fifteen
      4
    • The Tortured Poets Department
      6

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Posted

Once again vote for your favourite and least favourite track from each album, this time with track 3!

We also have another tiebreaker for the worst track 2, so make sure to pop your votes in to break the tie!

TRACK 2 RESULTS:

🥰 FAVOURITE 🥰

6 // Cruel Summer

5 // Blank Space

1 // Champagne Problems

1 // Maroon

0 // Picture To Burn

0 // Fifteen

0 // Sparks Fly

0 // Red

0 // End Game (ft. Future & Ed Sheeran)

0 // Cardigan

0 // The Tortured Poets Department

0 // Elizabeth Taylor

A two horse race throughout the second round, Cruel Summer marginally takes the favourite spot with Blank Space narrowly missing out! A track so popular, it reached the height of its popularity years after the release of Lover, rising to the hopes of those yearning for it to be given some love.

💔 LEAST FAVOURITE 💔

3 // Fifteen

3 // The Tortured Poets Department

2 // Sparks Fly

2 // End Game (ft. Future & Ed Sheeran)

1 // Picture To Burn

1 // Maroon

1 // Elizabeth Taylor

0 // Red

0 // Blank Space

0 // Cruel Summer

0 // Cardigan

0 // Champagne Problems

On the other end, we have yet another tiebreak! This time between Fifteen and The Tortured Poets department - once again there’ll be a poll to break the tie between these two songs, so get your votes in!

💔 ROUND 1 TIEBREAKER RESULTS 💔

8 // Tim McGraw

5 // I Forgot That You Existed

The opening track from Lover narrowly misses out on being declared the first worst track between the albums, while the very first track on the very first album received the unlucky honour.

FULL RESULTS

BEST

Track 1: Ready For It

Track 2: Cruel Summer

WORST

Track 1: Tim McGraw

Track 2: TBD

Edited by Doug

  • Replies 6
  • Views 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Best: Style (this is STACKED because I could also give it to Anti-Hero, Opalite, Love Story, I Did Something Bad or Lover too but this song really was part of turning me into a huge fan)

Worst: Treacherous (I don’t dislike any of them but this, Back To December, MBOBHFT and TLGAD are in the same bracket of I could take or leave them)

Tiebreaker: TTPD (it was second behind Maroon for me already, the second verse makes me cringe)

Edited by Doug

Favourite anti hero

Least Favourite- treacherous, I actually like all of these its just the one I revisit the least so gets the vote by default

Tie breaker fifteen , TTPD gets so much unnecessary hate amd its one of my most visited from the TTPD

Sad the see Tim mcgraw lose 😢

1 Back To December 10/10 nostalgia vote

2 Gold Rush 9.5/10

3 I Did Something Bad 9.5/10

4 Anti-hero 9/10

5 Love Story 8.5/10

6 Teardrops On My Guitar 7.5/10

7 Style 7/10

8 My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys 6.5/10

9 Opalite 3/10

10 Treacherous 3/10

11 Lover 2/10

12 The Last Great American Dynasty 2/10

My Boy Only Breaks His Favourite Toys (instant fave from TTPD and was amazed I got this as one of my surprise songs!)

Treacherous (I still like this! Just a solid track 3 selection!)

Tie-Break: TTPD

Oops I missed the last round but probably would've gone for 'cardigan' best / 'The Tortured Poets Department' worst, 'Cruel Summer' is still a great winner though <3

this time I chose...

Best: 'Style' (but was very tempted by 'gold rush' and 'Anti-Hero' as well, my faves of their albums)

Worst: 'I Did Something Bad' by miles, oops at only me picking that so far

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.