Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
do we know if kylie and coldplays 'Lhuna' is chart eligable????

 

 

I wish it was

  • Replies 552
  • Views 53.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Any more Script info please Martin :w00t:

 

Breakeven top 30

 

Thankyou! :D I'm expecting it to climb a little during the week, perhaps a non-mover?? :thumbup: Thanks Martin ^_^
He did CIN with Keisha :wub:

 

You're right he did. I'd forgotten about that one. That's three different girls I've heard him singing BS with and they were all brilliant.

 

  • Author
Wow McFly have crashed out of the top 40 :o :rofl:
Wow McFly have crashed out of the top 40 :o :rofl:

I did warn when it was announced that them doing the CIN single was TERRIBLE for the cause. Because like I stated (despite being argued with by ignorant 10 year old little girl McFly fans), they can't sell for $h!t.

 

Unfortunately they're on their own label so they won't be dropped. Bankruptcy is the next best thing really.

So, another record for Leona.

 

60k in 3 days, this will end up being the biggest selling download only single ever.

 

She is making a habit of setting records.

I did warn when it was announced that them doing the CIN single was TERRIBLE for the cause. Because like I stated (despite being argued with by ignorant 10 year old little girl McFly fans), they can't sell for $h!t.

 

Unfortunately they're on their own label so they won't be dropped. Bankruptcy is the next best thing really.

Not when they can still sell out Arena tour they won't

 

Do Ya is a weak song and with no promotion i expected it to do bad

also most music channels have banned the video and it was on the free album

 

as for 10year old fans

half of the people at their gigs are 15+ thats why they can do all standing gigs now

Basically, we all know, Do Ya has flopped because it a really weak single. There's nothing likeable about it really, so plummeting has definetly not surprised me.
Basically, we all know, Do Ya has flopped because it a really weak single. There's nothing likeable about it really, so plummeting has definetly not surprised me.

it is and the thing that makes me laugh NONe of the Mcfly fans wanted it as a single

we did mention to mcfly that we thought corrupted/POV

would have made better singles as they sound nothing like their older music

Much better chart - Was shocked at yesterdays tbh :)

 

Hope GA can climb to number 8 and keep up the good sales - Can see this being their biggest selling studio album!

it is and the thing that makes me laugh NONe of the Mcfly fans wanted it as a single

we did mention to mcfly that we thought corrupted/POV

would have made better singles as they sound nothing like their older music

 

Certainly nothing like their past singles, but they've always had album tracks, in my opinion, alike those you mentioned that really should have been released. I always thought that once McFly made their own record label they'd start releasing the better half of their albums, but Do Ya spoiled it really! As for One For The Radio, I thought it was a good choice until I heard the rest of the album. Much better songs they could have chosen, even the boys themselves stated it was one of the worst songs and was released 'as a statement'. Hopefully Do Ya has done the trick to make them think more carefully.

 

But saying that, after discovering that not only their advert, but their music video has been banned off TV, I realised how much I should have expected the single to do badly. Too Scary? People will put heads in boxes? People complain about the stupidest things nowadays. Especially bad for that to happen to a charity single.

Now that chart is more like it. :)

 

I was gutted when I saw it yesterday and only now have i seen that big Itunes disclaimer!

 

Delighted for Leona

Delighted for Britney (Womanizer should have been number 1 in all honesty, though I like everything thats been #1 since its been out, so I cant fuss)

 

Only thing im sad about is Same Difference. Hope beyond belief that they can climb to 10ish by the end of the week. I thoroughly doubt it though, they left it way to late :(

I did warn when it was announced that them doing the CIN single was TERRIBLE for the cause. Because like I stated (despite being argued with by ignorant 10 year old little girl McFly fans), they can't sell for $h!t.

 

Unfortunately they're on their own label so they won't be dropped. Bankruptcy is the next best thing really.

 

It's funny you should say that. I went to see them in Manchester on the 22nd and I only saw a few people who could have been under 12, those being lads, not with each other, sat with McFly T Shirts on all excited for the concert. Everyone else was mainly 15 +, many 18 +, girls and lads, mainly girls of course, with a few 12-13 year old girls. It's quite annoying how the media try and make it seem like their fans are all about 8. It's most likely a lot are, but a lot more are not. Nobody seems to care that there are a lot of little girls that absolutely love Girls Aloud songs too, for example.

 

 

Not a fan of the Leona cover myself. Would prefer Take That to take over but I know that unfortunately that wont happen.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.