Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 522
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Run' is actually very close to overtaking Snow Patrols version of the song (And that's my 3rd favourite song EVER!) :o I love it and no matter how many times I hear it, I have to turn my radio/TV/Laptop volumes LOUD!

12 Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris and Chrome - Dance Wiv Me

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/STANK002CDS.JPG

 

Chart Run: 1-1-1-1-2-3-5-6-8-9-13-19-24-28-31-34-37-43-49-46-57-65 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 7-7-2008

Catalogue Number: STANK002CDS

Label: DIRTEESTANK

 

East London MC Dizzee Rascal is the most well-known purveyor of the U.K. underground hip-hop/electronic hybrid known as grime. Rascal's style is marked by a fierce, clipped double-time flow reminiscent, at times, of American krunk MCs and is filled with a litany of obscure British street-isms. His 2004 debut, BOY IN DA CORNER, boasts a combination of exhilarating U.K. garage beats and the occasional classic hip-hop "big beat." - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Dance Wiv Me [radio edit]

2. Dance Wiv Me [extended Calvin Harris mix]

3. Dance Wiv Me [Niteryders remix]

4. Dance Wiv Me [Agent X mix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Dizzee Rascal

2003 29 I Luv U

2003 17 Fix Up Look Sharp

2003 23 Lucky Star (Basement Jaxx Feat. Dizzee Rascal)

2003 30 Jus' A Rascal

2004 10 Stand Up Tall

2004 14 Dream

2005 44 Off 2 Work

2007 20 Sirens

2007 22 Pussyole (Old Skool)

2007 23 Flex

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome)

 

Calvin Harris

2007 10 Acceptable In The 80s

2007 03 The Girls

2007 43 Merrymaking At My Place

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome)

 

Chrome

2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome)

 

Discussion Thread Here

o god ida maria...what did she do?

Ida Maria = no voice :lol:

21 Jordin Sparks Feat. Chris Brown - No Air

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697296612.JPG

 

Chart Run: 58-xx(6 wks)-74-22-10-3-4-3-5-3-5-6-8-9-11-12-16-20-25-25-23-32-36-34-48-52-59-73 [27 wks]

 

Release date: 7-7-2008

Catalogue Number: 88697296612

Label: RCA

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. No Air

2. Save Me - Jordin Sparks

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Jordin Sparks

2008 03 No Air (duet with Chris Brown)

2008 24 Tattoo

 

Chris Brown

2006 02 Run It! (Chris Brown Feat. Juelz Santana)

2006 13 Yo (Excuse Me Miss)

2006 23 Gimme That (Remix) (Chris Brown Feat. Lil' Wayne)

2007 75 Wall To Wall

2007 38 Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown Feat. T-Pain)

2008 08 With You

2008 03 No Air (duet with Jordin Sparks)

2008 57 Shawty Get Loose (Lil Mama Feat. Chris Brown)

2008 04 Forever

2008 33 Superhuman (Chris Brown Feat. Keri Hilson)

2008 62 Freeze (T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown)

 

Album discussion here

 

Billboard #3

R&R #2

 

 

LOL I didnt like Dance wiv me at the time but I like it now :o

Coldplay - Viva La Vida

 

UK #1

Sweden #7

Italy #2

Portugal #2

Holland #1

US #1

France #7

Denmark #8

Finland #12

Ireland #3

Australia #2

Germany #5

Norway #5

Austria #6

Switzerland #5

New Zealand #16

Canada #4

Belgium #4

  • Author
All #1s and #2 left now - 8/10 of the top 10 should be #1s with Nickelback being the highest #2 (and I mean #2!! :lol:) Rihanna's Disturbia is the biggest selling #3 song, and the highest place non top 5 is Gabriella Cilmi, who peaked at 6.
LOL I didnt like Dance wiv me at the time but I like it now :o

 

Thats strange. I'm completely the opposite, I used to like it embarrasingly, I think its so chavvy and awful now!

Run should have deffinatly been top 10, can't believe the likes of FLO RIDA (the song that sums up chavs with mobile phones for me) & Dizze rascal are ahead! :puke2:

Run could STILL make Top 10, Radio 1's YE chart sales stopped Yesterday, but starting from Monday this week is the last week of the Official YE charts isn't it?

:o September reached Top 100? :o :o

 

Sorry, but what is R&R? :lol: :blush:

 

R&R is a trade magazine that has been around since 1973 and tracks the music chart based on Radio Airplay only. Billboard based its music charts on airplay and sales.

 

Also R&R is short for the full name of the magazine called "Radio & Records"

  • Author
NOOOOOOOOOOO! :( I was so pleased when this finally left the top 40!

11 Flo Rida Feat. T-Pain - Low

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0302CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 68-40-22-12-9-7-6-2-2-3-4-6-7-9-11-13-12-19-19-22-28-28-22-19-22-28-33-40-40-42-51-60-64-67-66-60-61-66 [38 wks]

 

Release date: 24-3-2008

Catalogue Number: AT0302CD

Label: ATLANTIC

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Low

2. Low [Travis Barker mix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Flo Rida

2008 02 Low (Flo Rida feat T-Pain)

2008 20 Elevator (Flo Rida feat Timbaland)

2008 29 In The Ayer (Flo Rida feat will.i.am)

 

T-Pain

2006 30 I'm Sprung

2007 18 I'm A Flirt (R. Kelly feat T.I. and T-Pain)

2007 23 Good Life (Kanye West and T-Pain)

2007 38 Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown feat T-Pain and Nelly)

2008 02 Low (Flo Rida feat T-Pain)

2008 35 Church (T-Pain feat Teddy Verseti)

2008 57 Shawty Get Loose (Lil' Mama feat Chris Brown and T-Pain)

2008 62 Freeze (T-Pain feat Chris Brown)

Worst song of the whole top 20 :angry:

Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music

 

UK #4

Sweden #6

Ireland #6

Norway #7

Denmark #4

Finland #3

New Zealand #3

US #2

Portugal #2

Italy #2

Canada #2

Belgium #1

France #1

Germany #1

Holland #1

Austria #1

Switzerland #1

Australia #1

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.