Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
Run could STILL make Top 10, Radio 1's YE chart sales stopped Yesterday, but starting from Monday this week is the last week of the Official YE charts isn't it?

I think last night was the cut off? This weeks chart is w/e 3 January 2009......

  • Replies 522
  • Views 33.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate d'Low' but it's amazing what a great film can do for a song! 'Step Up 2' I adored and ever since, I loved 'Low' :kink:
  • Author
Hate d'Low' but it's amazing what a great film can do for a song! 'Step Up 2' I adored and ever since, I loved 'Low' :kink:

Chav.

20 Rihanna - Take A Bow

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1773577.JPG

 

Chart Run: 2-1-1-2-2-3-5-8-9-11-9-14-18-22-24-29-32-45-43-53-64-72 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 19-5-2008

Catalogue Number: 1773577

Label: MERCURY

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Take A Bow

2. Don't Stop The Music [solitaire's more drama remix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 SOS

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab

 

of_76.jpg

 

Billboard #1

R&R #1

11 Flo Rida featuring T-Pain Low

12 Dizzee Rascal featuring Calvin Harris & Chrome Dance Wiv Me

13 Leona Lewis Run

14 Pink So What

15 Ne’Yo Closer

16 Beyonce If I Were A Boy

17 Girls Aloud The Promise

18 Rihanna Disturbia

19 Kid Rock All Summer Long

20 Rihanna Take A Bow

 

21 Jordin Sparks featuring Chris Brown No Air

22 Lupe Fiasco featuring Matthew Santos Superstar

23 The Ting Tings That’s Not My Name

24 Katy Perry Hot N Cold

25 Rihanna Don’t Stop The Music

26 Coldplay Viva La Vida

27 Gabriella Cilmi Sweet About Me

28 Adele Chasing Pavements

29 The Script The Man Who Can’t Be Moved

30 H2O featuring Platnum What’s It Gonna Be?

 

31 Duffy Warwick Avenue

32 Will.I.Am Heartbreaker

33 Usher featuring Young Jeezy Love In This Club

34 Britney Spears Womanizer

35 Wiley Wearing My Rolex

36 September Cry For You

37 The Killers Human

38 Leona Lewis Better In Time/Footprints In The Sand

39 T.I. featuring Rihanna Live Your Life

40 Chris Brown With You

 

I always thought Saturdays Up sold enough to be inside top 40

oh LOL. Take That - Greatest Day couldn't do or Mint Royale neither, how could The Saturdays do it? :o

lol....this thing on Wikipedia made me laugh

 

"The competitors for this year's Year-End No.1 are: Duffy with Mercy, The X Factor Finalists with Hero, Alexandra Burke with Hallelujah, Nickelback with Rockstar, Girls Aloud with The Promise, Leona Lewis with Run, Estelle Feat. Kanye West with American Boy, Katy Perry with I Kissed a Girl, Take That with Greatest Day and Beyoncé with If I Were a Boy."

 

Jordin Sparks - No Air

 

UK #3

US #3

Ireland #2

Australia #1

New Zealand #1

Norway #7

Denmark #6

Belgium #19

Finland #12

Austria #8

Switzerland #8

Sweden #10

Portugal #7

Holland #9

Canada #3

Germany #10

I think last night was the cut off? This weeks chart is w/e 3 January 2009......

isn't 31st december the cut off?

Oooh. I only joined in at #15. Nice to see September in there, Warwick Avenue :wub:, thought Adele would be higher :(
19 Kid Rock - All Summer Long

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/AT0315CD.JPG

 

Chart Run: 46-6-3-2-1-2-2-3-6-7-9-13-18-23-27-40-45-58-71-70-58-70 [22 wks]

 

Release date: 14-7-2008

Catalogue Number: AT0315CD

Label: ATLANTIC

 

Self-proclaimed "King of White Trash" (and proud of it), Kid Rock took his rap-meets-metal hybrid to the top of the charts at the end of the '90s. With a pimp/stud schtick worked to the hilt, he's an outspoken rock & roll spotlight-grabber the likes of which hasn't been seen since the glory days of David Lee Roth. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. All Summer Long [radio edit]

2. Son Of Detroit [live]

3. Bawitdaba [live]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

1999 36 Cowboy

2000 25 American Bad Ass

2001 41 Bawitdaba

2008 01 All Summer Long

 

Billboard #23*

R&R #5

 

*--Kid Rock declined to put his music on Itunes which is the reason the tune failed to make the top 20.

18 Rihanna - Disturbia

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1771728.JPG

 

Chart Run: 47-56-xx(5 wks)-47-34-9-6-4-3-4-5-5-3-6-4-8-15-14-22-31-27-28-35-44-50 [24 wks]

 

Availability: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2005 02 Pon De Replay

2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want

2006 02 SOS

2006 02 Unfaithful

2006 17 We Ride

2007 01 Umbrella

2007 05 Shut Up And Drive

2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo)

2007 04 Don't Stop The Music

2008 01 Take A Bow

2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna)

2008 03 Disturbia

2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna)

2008 16 Rehab

 

of_76.jpg

 

Billboard #1

R&R #1

Rihanna - Take A Bow

 

UK #1

Denmark #1

Canada #1

US #1

Ireland #1

New Zealand #2

Holland #3

Australia #3

Belgium #13

Norway #5

Austria #6

Switzerland #7

Portugal #6

Germany #6

France #12

Finalnd #17

Sweden #12

  • Author

10 Sam Sparro - Black And Gold

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1766841.JPG

 

Chart Run: 23-4-4-2-3-2-2-3-6-5-6-9-9-15-12-14-15-17-11-15-21-23-28-35-44-36-38-51-46-33-49-58-69-xx-74 [34 wks]

 

Release date: 7-4-2008

Catalogue Number: 1766841

Label: ISLAND

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Black And Gold [radio edit]

2. S.A.M.S.P.A.R.R.O.

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 02 Black And Gold

2008 44 21st Century Life

 

Discussion Thread Here

  • Author
Easily one of the songs of the year for me - such a good bassline :heart:
  • Author
Sam :wub: Shame he's a one hit wonder, his album had a few really good tracks on it. :(

I bought his album, and have never put it on my I-tunes :lol: :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.