January 11, 200917 yr 03. (-) Kelis - Milkshake :wub: This woman is a legend. Hopefully some new material this year
January 11, 200917 yr As much as i like SOF. I don't get why on its 14th or 15th week its looking to re enter the top 10 :huh:
January 11, 200917 yr :wub: This woman is a legend. Hopefully some new material this year Only one song of Kelis, wich I really don't like.
January 11, 200917 yr Only one song of Kelis, wich I really don't like. Not crazy about it either, but I loved the first album. Get Along With You :wub:
January 11, 200917 yr Not crazy about it either, but I loved the first album. Get Along With You :wub: I loved last album: Lil Star is amazing. :wub:
January 11, 200917 yr A few predictions: 06 Issues 08 Single Ladies 25 The Loving Kind 36 No Can Do 38 Sober 42 Breathe Slow 48 One Step At A Time
January 11, 200917 yr Hiya guys. My Freeview isnt working and my friend insists on watching the football. :( Anyway, Lady Gaga! A sure fire No. 1 :)
January 11, 200917 yr A few predictions: 06 Issues 08 Single Ladies 25 The Loving Kind 36 No Can Do 38 Sober 42 Breathe Slow 48 One Step At A Time I think it'll be more like this 06 Issues 07 Single Ladies 27 The Loving Kind 31 No Can Do 39 Sober 41 Breathe Slow 53 One Step At A Time
January 11, 200917 yr 'Trick Me' is Kelis' best, I think. :wub: She's definitely one of the best of her genre, if not the best.
January 11, 200917 yr finger crossed for the sats defo top 10 but maybe a top 5... its been increasing all week
January 11, 200917 yr 'Trick Me' is Kelis' best, I think. :wub: She's definitely one of the best of her genre, if not the best. But then what IS her genre? :heehee: Not entirely R&B or pop. She's the best at what she does, but that's because she's pretty odd and unique. :P
January 11, 200917 yr 40 (from 34) Beyonce - Listen [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697083922.JPG Chart Run 2007: 60-39-31-51-16-25-41-54 Chart Run 2008: 53-60-8-30-34-40 [14 wks] Format: download only track Video here: VtXndjVP2k4 Chart history (Year peak title): 2002 07 Work It Out 2003 02 '03 Bonnie & Clyde (Jay-Z Feat. Beyonce Knowles) 2003 01 Crazy In Love (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z) 2003 02 Baby Boy (Beyonce Feat. Sean Paul) 2004 11 Me, Myself And I 2004 10 Naughty Girl 2006 03 Check On It (Beyonce Feat. Slim Thug) 2006 01 Deja Vu (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z) 2006 04 Irreplaceable 2007 08 Listen 2007 01 Beautiful Liar (Beyonce And Shakira) 2007 12 Green Light 2008 01 If I Were A Boy 2008 14 Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
January 11, 200917 yr Beyonce has done really well to secure another week in the top 40 with this song!
Create an account or sign in to comment