January 11, 200917 yr Reggie alone today - hmmm, which is better no Fearne or no Reggie? LOL no fearne and Reggie :P
January 11, 200917 yr 'Trick Me' is Kelis' best, I think. :wub: She's definitely one of the best of her genre, if not the best. That and 'In Public' :heart:
January 11, 200917 yr Does anyone see chance for Snow Patrol making the top 40, I remember them being in the iTunes top 40 the whole week
January 11, 200917 yr Author Hello! Listen still Top 40, uh? Your powers of observation do you credit. What gave it away, the announcement on the radio or Ben posting it?
January 11, 200917 yr I'm so glad Beyonce has done so well with 'Listen' :wub: Among my Top 3 Beyonce songs tbh.
January 11, 200917 yr Does anyone see chance for Snow Patrol making the top 40, I remember them being in the iTunes top 40 the whole week No chance at all. :( Maybe next week?
January 11, 200917 yr Your powers of observation do you credit. What gave it away, the announcement on the radio or Ben posting it? :rofl: And I don't rofl often anymore. How be it Matt?
January 11, 200917 yr Ooh here she is :) Hope it goes higher next week. So glad she's made an entry already though.
January 11, 200917 yr Ooh pleased Alesha is top 40. This song has really surprised me - much better than TBDN and video is better too :wub:
January 11, 200917 yr 39 Alesha Dixon - Breathe Slow [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/5186510332.JPG Chart Run: 39 [1 wks] Availability: download only track Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2006 14 Lipstick 2006 45 Knockdown 2008 05 The Boy Does Nothing 2009 39 Breathe Slow Discussion Thread Here
Create an account or sign in to comment