Jump to content

Featured Replies

Jason Mraz - I'm Yours

 

UK #34

Portugal #1

Sweden #1

Norway #1

Austria #2

New Zealand #2

Belgium #2

Finland #11

Denmark #12

Canada #3

US #6

Italy #4

Australia #3

Switzerland #6

Germany #8

Ireland #45

 

 

  • Replies 543
  • Views 31.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Sorry for that, just that you're in the minority.

Hardly LOL. I am a huge Kylie fan - want to start on me? :D

Such an over-rated song! :puke: 'CUWUGT' is a billion times better!
Get lost! I hate it when people are so childish as to personally attack you for who's in your sig just for voicing an opinion. -_- Grow the hell up.

Um... that time of the month Aly?

Im so glad Alesha and Pink are top 40 already :D

 

I hope they can both climb to top 10+ :D

Why the hell was Coolio in the number one contenders thing at the beginning?

He's like 30 places away?!

Um... that time of the month Aly?

 

Well, that combined with the fact this 'funmaker' person posts utter drivel everywhere he goes. It gets tiring to read after a while. :(

I like this song, it's a classic. It's just a shame the person behind it is so vile. :(

Your Kylie is so vile.

different CD cover to the original

 

 

31 :re: Coolio Feat. L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1699811412.JPG

 

Original Chart Run 1995/1996: 1-1-3-2-2-2-3-5-7-6-7-10-18-11-13-15-20-34-43-64 [20 wks]

 

Chart Run: 31 [1 wk]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Coolio

1994 41 Fantastic Voyage

1994 73 I Remember

1995 01 Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio Feat. L.V.)

1996 09 Too Hot

1996 13 1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin' New)

1996 34 It's All The Way Live (Now)

1997 08 Hit'em High (The Monstars' Anthem) (B Real, Busta Rhymes, Coolio, LL Cool J & Method Man)

1997 53 The Winner

1997 03 C U When U Get There (Coolio Feat. 40 Thevz)

1997 14 Ooh La La

2006 67 Gangsta Walk (Coolio Feat. Snoop Dogg)

 

L.V.

1995 01 Gangsta's Paradise (Coolio Feat. L.V.)

1995 24 Throw Your Hands Up / Gangsta's Paradise

1996 64 I Am L.V.

 

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

 

UK #1

US #1

Europe #1

Germany #1

France #1

Holland #1

Belgium #1

Australia #1

New Zealand #1

Sweden #1

Norway #1

Finland #1

Austria #1

Switzerland #1

Portugal #1

  • Author
different CD cover to the original

No, that was the original one I think......

Well, that combined with the fact this 'funmaker' person posts utter drivel everywhere he goes. It gets tiring to read after a while. :(

Count to ten and get composure. (y)

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

 

UK #1

US #1

Europe #1

Germany #1

France #1

Holland #1

Belgium #1

Australia #1

New Zealand #1

Sweden #1

Norway #1

Finland #1

Austria #1

Switzerland #1

Portugal #1

:o All no. 1!

At the end of the day, Jason Mraz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kylie Minogue.

 

Case solved!

Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise

 

UK #1

US #1

Europe #1

Germany #1

France #1

Holland #1

Belgium #1

Australia #1

New Zealand #1

Sweden #1

Norway #1

Finland #1

Austria #1

Switzerland #1

Portugal #1

Wow, I had no idea it was so massive :o

 

So is your... errr... I don't know actually. :(

^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.