January 11, 200917 yr :o Really? I think the opposite. I loved his older stuff, but I love this era even more. My favourite song by him is still 'Jesus Walks' though :wub:Nah 'Through the Wire' remains my favourite :wub: Although 'Jesus Walks' & 'All Falls Down' are close :heart:
January 11, 200917 yr Why are we comparing Jason Mraz to Kylie Minogue. Kylie Minogue is miles better than Jason Mraz, and miles more successful. There's no comparison :P Anyway, I'm gonna try and listen online because my freeview has stopped working...again! What about a radio? Well that's how I still listen to the charts anyway...
January 11, 200917 yr 28 (from 25) Rihanna - Rehab [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1771728.JPG Chart Run: 51-24-20-16-25-24-25-28 [8 wks] Availability: download only track Video here (remix): Chart history (Year peak title): 2005 02 Pon De Replay 2005 11 If It's Lovin' That You Want 2006 02 SOS 2006 02 Unfaithful 2006 17 We Ride 2007 01 Umbrella 2007 05 Shut Up And Drive 2007 15 Hate That I Love You (Rihanna Feat. Ne-Yo) 2007 04 Don't Stop The Music 2008 01 Take A Bow 2008 28 If I Never See Your Face Again (Maroon 5 Feat. Rihanna) 2008 03 Disturbia 2008 02 Live Your Life (T.I. Feat. Rihanna) 2008 16 Rehab
January 11, 200917 yr Oh how awful has Kanye West become? :( I'd have 'Love Lockdown' and 'Heartless' a hundred times over him sampling Daft Punk badly and lazily like he did on 'Stronger'...
January 11, 200917 yr This should have had a physical and gone top ten I know, her past 3 singles haven't had a physical.
January 11, 200917 yr sorry i was just messing what i was gonna say was. Woop go Sister Sledge :party2:
January 11, 200917 yr I'd have 'Love Lockdown' and 'Heartless' a hundred times over him sampling Daft Punk badly and lazily like he did on 'Stronger'... Your musical opinion does not count Alan. 'Stronger' is the song of my 19th <333
January 11, 200917 yr What about a radio? Well that's how I still listen to the charts anyway... I don't own a radio. Well there is one on my cd hi-fi thingy but there is no signal. Why don't you just listen online? You're on the computer anyway. That's what I do.
January 11, 200917 yr 06 Issues 08 Single Ladies 25 The Loving Kind 29 36 No Can Do 36 38 Sober 37 42 Breathe Slow 39 48 One Step At A Time I've made much more ludicruous predictions than this in the past :o And so far I've got the order completely right! *Pats self*
January 11, 200917 yr Your musical opinion does not count Alan. 'Stronger' is the song of my 19th <333 Excuse me, you like Westlife and Soulja Boy. So hush. -_- :P
January 11, 200917 yr 27 (from 24) 50 Cent - Get Up [D] http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/015/Music/ba/f7/b7/mzi.tbswykpk.100x100-75.jpg Chart Run: 27-24-27 [3 wks] Release date: 21-12-2008 Format: download only track Video here: wbdcZp2QPS8 Chart history (Year peak title): 2003 03 In Da Club 2003 06 21 Questions (50 Cent Feat. Nate Dogg) 2003 05 P.I.M.P. 2004 10 If I Can't / Them Thangs (50 Cent Feat. G-Unit) 2005 05 How We Do (The Game Feat. 50 Cent) 2005 04 Candy Shop (50 Cent Feat. Olivia) 2005 04 Hate It Or Love It (The Game Feat. 50 Cent) 2005 10 Just A Lil' Bit 2005 28 So Seductive (Tony Yayo Feat. 50 Cent) 2005 07 Outta Control (50 Cent Feat. Mobb Deep) 2005 11 Window Shopper 2006 13 Hustler's Ambition 2006 43 Hands Up (Lloyd Banks Feat. 50 Cent) 2007 32 You Don't Know (Eminem, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks & Cashis) 2007 02 Ayo Technology (50 Cent Feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) 2008 24 Get Up
January 11, 200917 yr Jark is doing very well at playing Mystic Meg I must say :o 50 Cent has never made a good song.
January 11, 200917 yr What about a radio? Well that's how I still listen to the charts anyway... You have no idea how thick I feel right now for not thinking of that. Extremely. I'm just so used to listening to music on TV or computer that I forgot about the radio :lol: Thanks for the obvious tip, that didnt seem obvious to me :P
January 11, 200917 yr 50 Cent is such a talentless w*n**r, I can't fathom why people still buy into it TBH.
Create an account or sign in to comment