January 11, 200917 yr At the end of the day, Jason Mraz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kylie Minogue. Case solved! Pfft. The only reason they were ever compared in the first place is because someone felt the need to comment on my sig. -_-
January 11, 200917 yr 30 (from 28) Kanye West - Love Lockdown [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1791479.JPG Chart Run: 16-18-14-11-8-8-12-11-12-14-23-27-40-28-28-30 [16 wks] Release date: 3-11-2008 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1791479 Label: MERCURY Kanye West first gained fame as an acclaimed hip-hop producer, working with Jay-Z, Foxy Brown, Mase, and others. West's solo debut was delayed due to a serious car accident, but when THE COLLEGE DROPOUT finally appeared in 2004, it took the hip-hop world by storm with its combination of old-school R&B samples, inventive contemporary production, and clever rhymes. And while West continued to churn out hot tracks for a bevy of artists, popping up in the credits of what seemed to be an impossible number of CDs, he was still able to continue his run of critically and commericially successful releases, 2005's LATE REGISTRATION and 2007's GRADUATION, and become the undisputed King of Hip-Hop in the '00s. - HMV Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2004 09 Through The Wire 2004 03 Slow Jamz (Twista Feat. Kanye West & Jamie Foxx) 2004 35 This Way (Dilated People Feat. Kanye West) 2004 10 All Falls Down (Kanye West Feat. Sleena Johnson) 2004 06 Talk About Our Love (Brandy Feat. Kanye West) 2004 16 Jesus Walks 2005 08 Diamonds From Sierra Leone 2005 02 Gold Digger (Kanye West Feat. Jamie Foxx) 2005 22 Heard 'em Say (Kanye West Feat. Adam Levine) 2006 32 Brand New (Rhymefest Feat. Kanye West) 2006 06 Touch The Sky (Kanye West Feat. Lupe Fiasco) 2006 43 Extravaganza (Jamie Foxx Feat. Kanye West) 2006 31 Number One (Pharrell Williams Feat. Kanye West) 2007 01 Stronger 2007 23 Good Life (Kanye West Feat. T-Pain) 2008 09 Homecoming (Kanye West Feat. Chris Martin) 2008 01 American Boy (Estelle Feat. Kanye West) 2008 29 Flashing Lights (Kanye West Feat. Dwele) 2008 33 Swagga Like Us (Jay-Z & T.I. Feat. Kanye West & Lil Wayne) 2008 08 Love Lockdown 2008 38 Heartless Discussion Thread Here
January 11, 200917 yr No, that was the original one I think...... nope, the original cover is on my site at this quick link http://z9.invisionfree.com/olcote/index.php?showtopic=1072
January 11, 200917 yr Im happy that both pink and alesha are top 40 with their new songs i hope alesha does really well though as its far more crucial for her to do well than pink,, i love gangstas paradise i bought it on cassette years ago and i never tired of the song id love it to climb over the next few week
January 11, 200917 yr I think it's fair to say things aren't looking all too great for this atm. :( Hoping it can scrape top 10...
January 11, 200917 yr 29 (from 39) Girls Aloud - The Loving Kind [D] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1794885.JPG Chart Run: 38-46-39-29 [4 wks] Release date: 12-1-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1794885 Label: POLYDOR The winners of the 2002 reality TV show POP STARS: THE RIVALS--the show adopted a new twist on the Popstars theme, picking opposing boy and girl bands to battle it out in the U.K. charts--Girls Aloud triumphed when the single "Sound Of The Underground" b/w "Stay Another Day" topped the charts. Their cover version of the Pretenders' "I'll Stand By You', commissioned by the Children In Need charity, also topped the U.K. charts in December 2004. - HMV Video here: Chart history (Year peak title): 2002 01 Sound Of The Underground 2003 02 No Good Advice 2003 03 Life Got Cold 2003 02 Jump 2004 02 The Show 2004 02 Love Machine 2004 01 I'll Stand By You 2005 04 Wake Me Up 2005 07 Long Hot Summer 2005 04 Biology 2005 09 See The Day 2006 06 Whole Lotta History 2006 03 Something Kinda Ooooh 2006 04 I Think We're Alone Now 2007 01 Walk This Way (Sugababes vs Girls Aloud) 2007 05 Sexy! No No No... 2007 03 Call The Shots 2008 51 Theme To St Trinians 2008 09 Can't Speak French 2008 01 The Promise 2008 29 The Loving Kind
January 11, 200917 yr Oh how awful has Kanye West become? :( :o Really? I think the opposite. I loved his older stuff, but I love this era even more. My favourite song by him is still 'Jesus Walks' though :wub:
January 11, 200917 yr Top 30!! Pfft. The only reason they were ever compared in the first place is because someone felt the need to comment on my sig. -_- Yeah, my fault... (even though it's sarcasm) Edited January 11, 200917 yr by funmaker11
January 11, 200917 yr I like the new album actually... :o Really? I think the opposite. I loved his older stuff, but I love this era even more. My favourite song by him is still 'Jesus Walks' though :wub: Yes, really! I like 'Through The Wire', 'Gold Digger', 'Heard Em Say', 'Stronger'. But his new releases where he tries to sing are just so bad and robotic (and that's coming from a Britney fan :heehee: )
January 11, 200917 yr Why are we comparing Jason Mraz to Kylie Minogue. Kylie Minogue is miles better than Jason Mraz, and miles more successful. There's no comparison :P Anyway, I'm gonna try and listen online because my freeview has stopped working...again!
January 11, 200917 yr :o Really? I think the opposite. I loved his older stuff, but I love this era even more. My favourite song by him is still 'Jesus Walks' though :wub: To be honest I liked his last era much more :P 'Stronger', 'The Good Life' and 'Flashing Lights' were immense. :wub:
January 11, 200917 yr :o I think the GA fans are going to be so tense when the Tuesday midweeks come in :o Edited January 11, 200917 yr by nickthenoodle
January 11, 200917 yr i was hoping girls aloud may be higher this week but the good side is mior epeople should buy in next week and see it fly into the top 10
Create an account or sign in to comment