Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author
Ciara is so boring.

Besmillah, you are banned. Being back under a different name does not change anything. SHOO.

  • Replies 818
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUNDAY 12th

BBC RADIO 5 LIVE

HILLSBOROUGH STORIES

19:00

 

WEDNESDAY 15th

BBC NEWS 24

BBC ONLINE

BBC RADIO 5 LIVE

14:30: LIVE: HILLSBOROUGH MEMORIAL SERVICE

 

WEDNESDAY 15th

ITV3

HILLSBOROUGH (A first ever repeat of the 1990s BAFTA award winning docu/drama)

21:00

 

WEDNESDAY 15th

History Channel

HILLSBOROUGH REMEMBERED

20:00

 

Thanks a lot! ^_^

12 :down: (from 9) Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall - Beautiful [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2700494.JPG

 

Chart Run: 60-56-xx(3 wks)-66-59-53-52-56-54-56-30-13-9-8-8-9-12 [16 wks]

 

Release date: 2-3-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 2700494

Label: ISLAND

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Beautiful - Akon

2. I'm So Paid

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Akon

2005 61 Locked Up (Import) (Akon Feat. Styles P)

2005 05 Locked Up

2005 01 Lonely

2005 05 Belly Dancer (Bananza)

2006 16 Soul Survivor (Young Jeezy Feat. Akon)

2006 47 Girls (Beenie Man Feat. Akon)

2006 44 Snitch (Obie Trice Feat. Akon)

2006 01 Smack That (Akon Feat. Eminem)

2007 03 I Wanna Love You (Akon Feat. Snoop Dogg)

2007 02 The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani Feat. Akon)

2007 03 Don't Matter

2007 69 I Tried (Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Feat. Akon)

2007 47 Mama Africa

2007 22 Sorry, Blame It On Me

2007 66 Sweetest Girl (Dollar Bill) (Wyclef Jean Feat. Akon, Lil Wayne & Niia)

2008 69 Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' 2008 (Michael Jackson With Akon)

2008 66 Hypnotized (Plies Feat. Akon)

2008 17 Body On Me (Nelly Feat. Akon & Ashanti)

2008 16 Dangerous (Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon)

2008 06 Right Now (Na Na Na)

2008 59 I'm So Paid (Akon Feat. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy)

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall)

2009 61 Silver And Gold (Sway Feat. Akon)

2009 52 Just Go (Lionel Richie Feat. Akon)

2009 72 Stuck With Each Other (Shontelle Feat. Akon)

 

Colby O'Donis

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis And Kardinal Offishall)

2009 01 Just Dance (Lady Gaga Feat. Colby O'Donis)

 

Kardinal Offishall

2003 06 Carnival Girl (Texas Featuring Kardinal Offishall)

2008 16 Dangerous (Kardinal Offishall Feat. Akon)

2008 08 Beautiful (Akon Feat. Colby O'Donis And Kardinal Offishall)

Akon #12, as I thought.

What was the science for 20-11? If there is a remaining climber, Lily's next, if not it's Taylor.

:rofl: :cheer:

 

He's going the same way as Same Difference very soon, that is a bonafide FLOP.

 

*flush*

 

LOL I dont even feel the slightes bit of guilt being so pleased :D Thank the lord!

Yay Akon not top 10 :D

 

But still dropping too slow

Besmillah, you are banned. Being back under a different name does not change anything. SHOO.

Ban him again, I saw he was racist in the Ciara topic. :o

  • Author
Ban him again, I saw he was racist in the Ciara topic. :o

Yes, I have.

I'm very very very happy (and slightly suprised) that Annie has managed 5 weeks in the top 5 :D

I really hope Lily is top 10!

I bet Taylor will stop her being there though! :(

11 :up: (from 12) Lily Allen - Not Fair [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2672332.JPG

 

Chart Run: 16-12-11 [3 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 01 Smile

2006 06 LDN

2006 21 Littlest Things

2007 15 Alfie

2007 08 Oh My God (Mark Ronson Feat. Lily Allen)

2007 56 Drivin' Me Wild (Common Feat. Lily Allen)

2009 01 The Fear

2009 11 Not Fair

 

of_121.jpg

Lily will be top 10, hopefully around the #8 mark, next week.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.