April 12, 200917 yr Seeing as you hate her so much, have you actually taken the time to listen to the album in full? I have once. It was played as a background when I stepped to a pizzeria a few months ago. And I don't hate her. Some of her songs are cheerful however this is not the type of music that deserves the number one of the album's chart for God's sake! Albums chart has always had more "credibility" which is why it was hard for dance/pop acts to sell well. Lady Gaga's success is sadly transforming the albums chart into a trivial entertainment. I'm not sure you'll get my point but I see a huge difference between a dancy singalongs and the genuine musical art crafted by The Doves for example. After a string of rubbish from Iglesias, Akon and others, finally we have a great Lily Allen sing :wub:
April 12, 200917 yr Not Fair's release needs to be pushed forward, it's another month away yet! Promotion and a release two weeks away could see this go top 5 - It's set to go top 3 in Ireland this week!
April 12, 200917 yr Hopefully Britney will re-enter on albums next week thanks to Amy! that is possible defenitely ^_^
April 12, 200917 yr Lily's song is utter garbage, definitely not a patch on 'The Fear'. I want her to release 'Everyone's At It'.
April 12, 200917 yr 11 (12) Lily Allen – Not Fair (D) 12 (09) Akon feat. Kardinal Offishall & Colby O’Donis – Beautiful 13 (16) Enrique Iglesias feat. Ciara – Takin’ Back My Love 14 (10) T.I. feat. Justin Timberlake – Dead & Gone 15 (13) Lady GaGa feat. Colby O’Donis – Just Dance 16 (**) Liverpool Collective feat. The KOP Choir – Fields Of Anfield Road 17 (14) Kelly Clarkson – My Life Would Suck Without You 18 (22) James Morrison feat. Nelly Furtado – Broken Strings 19 (19) Lily Allen – The Fear 20 (11) Steve Angello & Laidback Luke feat. Robin S – Show Me Love 21 (15) Kings Of Leon – Use Somebody 22 (24) Franz Ferdinand – No You Girls 23 (17) Just Jack – Embers (D) 24 (**) Depeche Mode – Wrong 25 (32) Jason Mraz – I’m Yours 26 (21) Prodigy – Omen 27 (20) The Saturdays – Just Can’t Get Enough 28 (31) Pink – Please Don’t Leave Me (D) 29 (25) Alesha Dixon – Breathe Slow 30 (27) Kings Of Leon – Sex On Fire 31 (18) K.I.G. – Head Shoulders Kneez And Toez 32 (29) Shontelle – T-Shirt 33 (39) Tinchy Stryder feat. Taio Cruz – Take Me Back 34 (30) Kid Cudi vs. Crookers – Day ‘N’ Nite 35 (45) Britney Spears – If U Seek Amy (D) 36 (56) Bat For Lashes – Daniel 37 (26) Beyoncé – Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) 38 (38) Lady Sovereign – So Human 39 (46) James Morrison – Please Don’t Stop The Rain (D) 40 (48) The Killers – Human
April 12, 200917 yr Not Fair's release needs to be pushed forward, it's another month away yet! Promotion and a release two weeks away could see this go top 5 - It's set to go top 3 in Ireland this week! I keep forgetting that its release is so far away! Plenty of time to make the top 10 then :D
April 12, 200917 yr I have once. It was played as a background when I stepped to a pizzeria a few months ago. And I don't hate her. Some of her songs are cheerful however this is not the type of music that deserves the number one of the album's chart for God's sake! Albums chart has always had more "credibility" which is why it was hard for dance/pop acts to sell well. Lady Gaga's success is sadly transforming the albums chart into a trivial entertainment. I'm not sure you'll get my point but I see a huge difference between a dancy singalongs and the genuine musical art crafted by The Doves for example. After a string of rubbish from Iglesias, Akon and others, finally we have a great Lily Allen sing :wub: It's all about opinion and personal interest, just because you think that she's "trivial entertainment" and a "dancy singalong" does not mean that you're right.
April 12, 200917 yr I want her to release 'Everyone's At It'. Yes please yes please yes please! :w00t:
April 12, 200917 yr Taylor is getting a lot of help from Now 72! Sadly. The song is fantastic, but it just needs to start slipping now.
April 12, 200917 yr Author 10 (from 8) Taylor Swift - Love Story [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/1799343.JPG Chart Run: 22-2-5-5-5-6-8-10 [8 wks] Release date: 2-3-2009 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 1799343 Label: MERCURY Video here: track listing 1. Love Story 2. Beautiful Eyes 3. Love Story Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 02 Love Story 2009 60 White Horse Discussion Thread Here
April 12, 200917 yr Sadly. The song is fantastic, but it just needs to start slipping now. It's being murdered by airplay.
April 12, 200917 yr Some Americans exaggerate with the American English accent that it gets too annoying. Taylor Swift speaks sadly like that.
Create an account or sign in to comment