Jump to content

Featured Replies

If GaGa is still at #1 I will actually scream.

 

(in disappointment, not glee)

 

I'm not too bothered, I love both songs! :thumbup:

 

Yes, but now we have amazon making i-tunes to chart predictions less certain, so GaGa and PCD could be well ahead on Amazon......!

 

Exactly it's exciting! :w00t:

  • Replies 818
  • Views 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how these '1 non-mover' clues make the fun of the chart :heehee:
We know there is one non mover, so it is all down to PCD and La Roux :lol:

Ahh...I want La Roux to do as well as possible but PCD is my fave song at the moment, and I've been telling everyone that Calvin Harris will be #1 all week. :lol:

 

Because:

 

- She always surprises

- La Roux could climb into the top 3 because of how well its ben selling on download sites this week (iTunes especially where it's been at 2 all week combined)

I see!!

 

Let's hope Calvin is #1!

Nah, I think combined she was number 2 on itunes quite lately (since Friday imo)

 

I reckon earlier, I'd guess Tuesday. Ah we will just have to wait and see! :D

I love how these '1 non-mover' clues make the fun of the chart :heehee:

 

Not as bad as when there were NO non-movers and there were still lots of idiots on the texts wanting the previous week's #1 to be #1 again. xD

  • Author
My top two most hated songs of the year - 'Love Story' and 'Shake It' both top 10.

YAY :nocheer:

Hahah, poor CremeEasterEgg :(

I love how these '1 non-mover' clues make the fun of the chart :heehee:

Yeah. But the downside is there is no tension when it gets down to the last 2/3

  • Author

7 :down: (from 5) Beyonce - Halo [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/88697473502.JPG

 

Chart Run: 40-20-9-4-5- [6 wks]

 

Release date: 13-4-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 88697519782

Label: RCA

 

Beyonce Knowles rose to fame as a member of the R&B ensemble Destiny's Child. With Beyonce's father as a manager, the group garnered massive success with their 2001 album, SURVIVOR. Soon Beyonce, sporting a sexy yet girl-next-door image, broke out on her own, with major roles in the Austin Powers movie GOLDMEMBER, a hip-hop version of the opera CARMEN, and her star turn as a Diana Ross-esque diva in the film DREAMGIRLS. With the release of her more eclectic solo albums and acting roles, Beyonce became a full-fledged international superstar and role model. It has been rumoured that after her 2008 marriage to rap mogul Jay Z, Beyonce would be performing and recording less and focussing on A&R work. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Halo

2. Halo [Dave Aude edit]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2002 07 Work It Out

2003 02 '03 Bonnie & Clyde (Jay-Z Feat. Beyonce Knowles)

2003 01 Crazy In Love (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z)

2003 02 Baby Boy (Beyonce Feat. Sean Paul)

2004 11 Me, Myself And I

2004 10 Naughty Girl

2006 03 Check On It (Beyonce Feat. Slim Thug)

2006 01 Deja Vu (Beyonce Feat. Jay-Z)

2006 04 Irreplaceable

2007 08 Listen

2007 01 Beautiful Liar (Beyonce And Shakira)

2007 12 Green Light

2008 01 If I Were A Boy

2008 07 Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)

2009 04 Halo

 

of_88.png

I've been telling everyone that Calvin Harris will be #1 all week. :lol:

 

Me too! :lol: I'm going to look and feel really stupid if I'm wrong! :lol:

We will find out #1 in 2 songs min, 3 max. It depends if LR is 4/5 or 3.

 

I'm going to try and tolerate Beyonce this time.

Edited by B-rye

Hahah, poor CremeEasterEgg :(

I am SO going to change my username to that for the rest of the day! :o

24 :ne: Depeche Mode - Wrong [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/CDBONG40.JPG

 

Chart Run: 24 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 6-4-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: CDBONG40

Label: MUTE

 

Depeche Mode (French for "hurried fashion") was one of the first and best of the British synth-pop bands, combining breathless, melodic pop with perky electronics. With main songwriter Vince Clarke's departure for Yazoo, Martin Gore took the reigns, and the band's sound became darker and harder, though still true to their trademark synth-driven accessibility. The post-Clarke band's moody dance-pop brought Depeche Mode worldwide superstardom in the second half of the '80s. The band survived overexposure, drug problems, and all the other traditional rock-star travails, and came out older and wiser, entering the 2000s as a fully functioning, mature unit.

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Wrong

2. Wrong [Trentemoller Club remix]

3. Wrong [Thin White Duke remix]

4. Wrong [Magda's Scallop funk remix]

5. Wrong [D.I.M. vs Boys Noize remix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

1981 57 Dreaming Of You

1981 11 New Life

1981 08 Just Can't Get Enough

1982 06 See You

1982 12 The Meaning Of Love

1982 18 Leave In Silence

1983 13 Get The Balance Right

1983 06 Everything Counts

1983 21 Love In Itself

1984 04 People Are People

1984 09 Master And Servant

1984 16 Somebody / Blasphemous Rumours

1985 18 Shake The Disease

1985 18 It's Called A Heart

1986 15 Stripped

1986 28 A Question Of Lust

1986 17 A Question Of Time (Remix)

1987 16 Strangelove

1987 22 Never Let Me Down Again

1988 21 Behind The Wheel

1988 60 Little 15

1989 22 Everything Counts (1989)

1989 13 Personal Jesus

1990 06 Enjoy The Silence

1990 16 Policy Of Truth

1990 17 World In My Eyes

1993 08 I Feel You

1993 14 Walking In My Shoes

1993 09 Condemnation (EP)

1994 08 In Your Room

1997 04 Barrel Of A Gun

1997 05 It's No Good

1997 23 Home

1997 28 Useless

1998 17 Only When I Lose Myself

2001 06 Dream On

2001 12 I Feel Loved

2001 19 Freelove

2004 07 Enjoy The Silence 04

2004 75 Something To Do

2005 04 Precious

2005 15 A Pain That I'm Used To

2006 12 Suffer Well

2006 18 John The Revelator / Lilian

2006 13 Martyr

2009 24 Wrong

 

Discussion Thread Here

 

THis is somewhat a disapointing debut from Depeche Mode who usually make the top 20 with their fan club helping out, maybe it was the video for the song that was the problem.

Halo is Beyoyo's best single ever by miles! :wub:

 

I reckon La Roux is a non-mover. Calvin for number one!

Well it looks like more and more people hate Beyonce (and Halo) but I still think Halo is the best so far out of the singles from I Am ... Sasha Fierce.
We will find out #1 in 2 songs min, 3 max. It depends if LR is 4/5 or 3.

 

I'm going to try and tolerate Beyonce this time.

 

We need to get past Ciara and Noisettes first! :P

Beyonce won't improve on her physical week, its a busy top 5, she probably drop or stall next week.
Halo is Beyoyo's best single ever by miles! :wub:

 

I reckon La Roux is a non-mover. Calvin for number one!

 

I vote "Irreplaceable" as her best though when she releases "Broken-Hearted Girl" it'll be my favourite! ^_^ I do love "Halo" though!

You might think this is irrelevant but I disagree even if there is a thread for this it could matter, the amazon chart as current stands:

 

1) Poker Face

2) Don't Upset The Rhythm

3) Jai Ho!

4) In For The Kill

5) Love Story

--

11) I'm Not Alone

 

Ooohh!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.