May 24, 200917 yr N-Dubz are a really sick joke, so cheap and tacky. 'Strong Again' is the only vaguely listenable thing they have done. You missed "chavvy" :kink:
May 24, 200917 yr Number 1>Strong Again=Wouldn't You>>>Papa Can You Hear Me?>>>>>You Better Not Waste My Time Haven't heard Ouch or Feva Las Vegas, If i were to include Number 1 it would go here Ouch>>>>>Strong Again>>>>Wouldn't You/Number 1>>>Papa Can You Hear Me>>>>>>>>>>You Better Not Waste My Time>>> Feva Las Vegas
May 24, 200917 yr 2004 11 Let's Get It Started :o can believe this didnt make top 10, great track. :wub:
May 24, 200917 yr I love ndubs but fazer serioulsy should show a bit of personality sometimes.Dappy & Tulisa are the most recognasilbe one in the group tat really stands out.
May 24, 200917 yr 2nd #1 single for both artists. I think its so-so. I hated Dance Wiv Me by Dizzee, but You Don't Know Me by AVH was pretty good
May 24, 200917 yr Author thanks you for everyone who visited the thread! Congratulations to Dizzee and Armand! See ya next week! :cheer:
May 24, 200917 yr :o can believe this didnt make top 10, great track. :wub: I know. But it was the 4th single of a huge selling album
May 24, 200917 yr 'I Got a Feeling' is better! It's easily one of my favourites from the BEP's! Really didn't want Dizzee to go number 1 :( I'm not keen on 'Bonkers' as a casual listener, it's more for the CLUBS where 'tis AMAZING! :wub:
May 24, 200917 yr I would usually be displeased at hearing Dizzee and Black Eyed Peas are the top 2, but these are both really good songs by both acts. :D
May 24, 200917 yr Dizzee Rascal scores his scond #1 in a row but it's only his third Top 10 hit despite some brilliant songs that have come from his direction in recent years. Here is the ones that i like the most. 2003 17 Fix Up Look Sharp 2004 10 Stand Up Tall 2007 20 Sirens 2007 22 Pussyole (Old Skool) 2007 23 Flex 2008 01 Dance Wiv Me (Dizzee Rascal Feat. Calvin Harris & Chrome) 2009 01 Bonkers (Dizzee Rascal & Armand Van Helden) but Dance Wiv Me is only there due to Calvin Harris and Chrome.
May 24, 200917 yr Welcome redsox :cheer: Hit40UK will disappear but there wil lbe another chart sho, the Big Top 40 (or something like that) I read that on the intternet this week, I though maybe the show was beating Fearne & Reggie.
May 24, 200917 yr We're now just three number ones away from the 1100th UK number 1 milestone. Dizzee #1097 (supposedly) La Roux Bulletproof #1098? David Guetta and Kelly Rowland #1099? JLS #1100? Just some speculation.
May 24, 200917 yr Dance Wiv Me wasn't number 1 cos of Calvin and Chrome. Who is Chrome anyway? exactly
May 24, 200917 yr its not all to himself, its with Armand Van Helden fools Sorry to double post, but Dizzee was intelligent and pointed that out after Fearne said it. Dizz is clever-er. I think this could hold on to #1 for four weeks like Dance Wiv Me. La Roux's Bulletproof will ideally kick it off. Edited May 24, 200917 yr by B-rye
Create an account or sign in to comment