Jump to content

Featured Replies

Dance Wiv Me wasn't number 1 cos of Calvin and Chrome.

Who is Chrome anyway?

exactly

 

I didn't mean he got to #1 only because of Calvin and Chrome but they are my fave bits of that song and thats why it made my list of Dizzee songs.

  • Replies 483
  • Views 22.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to double post, but Dizzee was intelligent and pointed that out after Fearne said it. Dizz is clever-er.

 

Both Fearne and Reggie said it. But yeah, Dizzee corrected them

I know. But it was the 4th single of a huge selling album

 

 

Yeah, and really bad peak positions for Helden's singles, he have great stuff, I Want Your Soul :wub:

I know. But it was the 4th single of a huge selling album

 

Yeah, and really bad peak positions for Helden's singles, he have great stuff, I Want Your Soul :wub:

 

If you are on about Alesha it's only the 3rd song off the album

Afternoon all :teresa:
:o MATT! :angry:

 

You should be ASHAMED! You should be setting an EXAMPLE and should be here on TIME :angry: I'm DISGUSTED in you! You deserve a ban in all honesty -_-

 

 

 

 

:kink:

who's JLS???

 

Jack the Lad Swing.

A British four-piece band which got their fame after coming 2nd in the last series of the X Factor (losing out to Alexandra Burke)

  • Author
Afternoon all :teresa:

LOL Matt you're a bit late :D

Afternoon all :teresa:

 

You made it :kink:

  • Author
cant see JLS being #1.

I can't see La Roux either at number 1 tbh. and I hope Bulletproof won't be, it's worse than In For The Kill.

here is my #1 contenders for the coming weeks.

 

Next Sunday: Dizzee and BEP (Dizzee now has the radio edit back on itunes and BEP have the physical released)

Week After: Looking likely to be Dizzee again but there could be an outside chance of Empire Of The Sun doing well.

Week After: Dizzee again but with Katy Perry and Pixie Lott being contenders.

Week After: Dizzee, La Roux, Noisettes, Soulja Boy and Take That

Week After: Dizzee, Freemasons, Royksopp and The Saturdays

Week After: Dizzee, Cascada, David Guetta, Jordin Sparks, Keri Hilson, The Saturdays.

 

I think Dizzee could be at the top for quite a while.

Yeah, and really bad peak positions for Helden's singles, he have great stuff, I Want Your Soul :wub:

If you are on about Alesha it's only the 3rd song off the album

 

Nah we talk about BEP's single Let's Get It Started. ;)

 

10 :ne: Alexander Rybak - Fairytale [D]

 

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/040/Music/71/25/7d/mzi.ykkgrwpb.100x100-75.jpg

 

Chart Run: 10 [1 wks]

 

Release date: 12-1-2009

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 10 Fairytale

 

Album Discussion Here

 

This year's Eurovision winner makes a strong debut at #10 this week by the way nice violin playing there.

 

has anyone heard Mandy Moore's new single I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week ???

it's amazing, here's the video

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.