BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New P!nk & Eminem collaboration
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Aug 19 2017, 09:35 AM
Post #1
On This Day in P!nk History...
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Detroit radio channel 995's Mojo In The Morning says: "I'm gonna tell you guys something crazy. Our boss just come back from New York City and he says there is new Eminem and Pink song coming out, that he said is unbelievable. and he said you got the chance to be the first to hear it and it will be coming out very very soon."

http://www.southpawer.com/2017/08/19/eminem-pink-new-song/

Not sure if this is for BT or Eminem's new album. I didn't really like Won't back down and it took a long time for Here comes the weekend to grow on me, so will be interested to see what this track is like smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 20 2017, 11:43 AM
Post #2
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

Ooooh ohmy.gif I wonder if maybe this is what she meant by the seocnd single being different and having fun?
I love both songs they already did so another one will be good, as long as he's a bit more involved than he was in HCTW laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Aug 20 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #3
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

It's the lead for the new Eminem album apparently!! Huge for her really, I know they've collabed before but the Eminem lead is bound to be a smah so that's another hit for her in the bag! I usually despise him as he's one of the most overrated artists imaginable, but the one way to make him good is put an artist I like on the song (like Love The Way You Lie, Stan, his feature on Skylar Grey's Come On Let Me Ride and ofc Pink's own collab Won't Back Down).

+Quote Post
Regina
post Aug 20 2017, 01:20 PM
Post #4
Ooga Boo
Member No.: 5,572

Wow ohmy.gif if this comes out in September then it'll be another great tool for BT being a smash.

+Quote Post
TMD_24Quavo
post Friday, 03:33 PM
Post #5
Radio 1 Enthusiast
Group: Members
Member No.: 23,440
   No Gallery Pics

Looks like this is a P!nk single featuring Eminem and is called ''Revenge''. ohmy.gif

https://twitter.com/AbelZhang3/status/911164587659034624

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Saturday, 12:05 PM
Post #6
Honey I rose up from the dead I do it all the time
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 10,139

Weird, I thought You Get My Love was meant to be the second single but they've filmed a video for this, it could just be a video though. Thank god it's Eminem featuring on this rather than Pink featuring on his song, less of him to suffer kink.gif

+Quote Post
Jonjo
post Sunday, 11:00 PM
Post #7
Together we are more.
Member No.: 5,042

They're other collab was so, SO disappointing. Hopefully with this seemingly being her song, there will be more of a pop sensibility to it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th September 2017 - 03:55 AM