BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sergeistan National Thread, BJSC 118: Zivert - Beverly Hills
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
sergejdordij98
post Sep 19 2019, 03:08 PM
Post #1
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 39,723
   No Gallery Pics

BJSC 118: Zivert - Beverly Hills

This was a recent discovery for me thanks to my mother who also loves this artist. Zivert is a russian pop singer, who is really huge in Russia and currently she's hit the top 25 in my chart with "Life". This is her new single "Beverly Hills", a 80's synth pop like dance song, with lyrics entirely in Russian. As good as I signed up, this was my first choice for my first participated in this Contest. This song will be in the 2nd Semi-Final starting at #25. I have high hopes for this song to do well, but I don't know if it will. Let's see how it will hold up in my first participation in the Buzzjack Song Contest.

This post has been edited by sergejdordij98: Sep 19 2019, 03:08 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TheJü-Pumpkin
post Sep 19 2019, 06:26 PM
Post #2
they're girls - and cousins too!!
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Sounds like a classic already! Good luck on qualifying!

+Quote Post
Bréxit
post Sep 23 2019, 10:02 PM
Post #3
Mr Jade Lauren Williams <333
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 8,300

Welcome to the contest at last, was hoping for a while that you'd join! jump.gif A pretty inspired and fun 80s-y debut entry, I hope it can give you a qualifier off the bat.

+Quote Post
sergejdordij98
post Oct 6 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 39,723
   No Gallery Pics

I'm actually proud to participate here for the first time and to qualify for the finals. And to land 23th place overall, I'm actually ok with it. I hope I can participate in this contest soon again, when I find some new music that nobody has heard before.

+Quote Post
Bloodjerdling
post Oct 6 2019, 11:02 PM
Post #5
Mrs Brayden Smith <333
Group: Buzzjack's Sweetheart
Member No.: 12,810

This was such a perfect first impression for your nation with the Jadakissnians, a bronze medal in the bag! Your entry has such a lush timeless feel about it and grew on me more and more with each listen. I'm excited to hear more from Sergeistan in the future if this is already the standard!

(shame this didn't do a bit better when it was as high as 2nd at one point in the reveal, but qualifying on your first try is impressive for sure)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2019 - 10:48 PM