Jump to content

Featured Replies

The U2 song wasn't very good but I'm glad they have had another top 40 hit just to keep their chart career up
  • Replies 494
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is she top 40 at all? :o

 

 

yeap she is!! :dance:

I don't think Shakira is in the Top 40. They're going through this quite quickly.. :o
yeap she is!! :dance:

How do you know? Do you have the chart? :o

Is she top 40 at all? :o

 

Well she was top 3 on iTunes the whole of yesterday, so I would suppose that unless she is void this week/requested not to chart, she is at least top 40.

yeap she is!! :dance:

Din't expect her to make top 40 this week. I expected her to chart between 40 & 50 this week.

 

Looks like She Wolf is gonna be pretty big :D.

30 :down: (from 26) Lady GaGa - Paparazzi [P]

 

http://i40.tinypic.com/aer4gz.jpg

 

Chart Run: 61-58-57-65-64-43-13-8-4-5-4-5-8-8-9-13-18-18-26-30 [20 wks]

 

Release date: 6-7-2009

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: 2712117

Label: INTERSCOPE

 

Lady GaGa is a dance-pop singer from New York City. Born Stefani Germanotta in Yonkers in 1986, she attended the Tisch School of the Arts at NYU while performing at open-mic nights around the city. An early collaboration with rapper/producer Akon led to her signing with Interscope Records, which released her debut album THE FAME in October 2008. She scored a number one hit and a Grammy nomination with her ode to lost, drunken nights, "Just Dance." The song went on to top the charts in several other countries, helping GaGa to develop an international following. The vocalist made headlines at the 2009 Brit Awards when she, along with Brandon Flowers of the Killers, performed with the Pet Shop Boys on a medley of the synth-pop duo's hits, including the classic "West End Girls." - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Paparazzi

2. Paparazzi [Filthy Dukes remix]

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2009 01 Just Dance (Lady GaGa Feat. Colby O'Donis)

2009 01 Poker Face

2009 04 Paparazzi

2009 27 LoveGame

2009 12 Chillin' (Wale Feat. Lady Gaga)

 

of_154.jpg

How do you know? Do you have the chart? :o

 

yeap. I dont, one guy on ukmix already has it. She will appear soon.

Din't expect her to make top 40 this week. I expected her to chart between 40 & 50 this week.

I thought the same actually, when was she added to iTunes?

The U2 song wasn't very good but I'm glad they have had another top 40 hit just to keep their chart career up

 

i dont see the point in releasing something just for the sake of it. why not reissue oldies as they were far better,

ah! I see what theyre doing... it's their 30th anniversary chart wise

 

yeap. I dont, one guy on ukmix already has it. She will appear soon.

Spoiler alert :angry:

I thought the same actually, when was she added to iTunes?

Wednesday, I think.

 

Not too sure.

Edited by HalfPsycotic

I thought the same actually, when was she added to iTunes?

 

She was added on Friday.

Debuted at 140, shot up to 39, shot up to 10, then shot up to 3. Was #3 for the whole of yesterday. That has to be enough, Sexy Bitch did less than that I believe and that was #21.

 

Two in a row for the GaGa. Her never-leaving-the-top-20 streak for this year relies on Wale to stretch to 37/52 weeks.

Edited by Brayden

I thought the same actually, when was she added to iTunes?

I think it was Thursday morning.

wednesday, I think.

If so, then she could well be in the top 40.

LOL three answers, three days: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday :rofl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.