Jump to content

Featured Replies

Hello :)

 

My favourites from past years

 

2008

01. (-) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

04. (3) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo :wub: :wub: :wub:

07. (5) The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

08. (6) Madcon - Beggin'

09. (7) Kid Rock - All Summer Long

 

2004

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me

04. (2) Jojo - Leave (Get Out)

06. (3) Twista - Sunshine

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

08. (9) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

 

1999

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

02. (1) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of...)

06. (3) Shaft - (Mucho Mambo) Sway

08. (4) Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos

 

  • Replies 494
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
The best retro song is blates Supergrass - Moving :wub:
Vengaboys! GOMG. Fun times had by all! Best 99 song is "I've Got You" by Martine - Loved her first album :wub:
Ben! You are here today :wub:

Yes, I'm here, although bit busy or rather tired to post.

 

Had a fooking busy week and the coming weeks are busy too :(

  • Author
Vengaboys! GOMG. Fun times had by all! Best 99 song is "I've Got You" by Martine - Loved her first album :wub:

I am embarassed to say I bought that. And I was 23 :blush: :lol:

10 Years ago around Europe:

 

GERMANY

 

01 Eiffel 65 - Blue

02 Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

03 Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle

04 Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love

05 Texas - Summer Son

06 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

07 Ann Lee - 2 Times

08 Sixpence Non The Richer - Kiss Me

09 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

10 Freudeskreis - Mit Dir

 

 

NETHERLANDS

 

01 Eiffel 65 - Blue

02 City To City - The Road Ahead

03 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

04 Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

05 Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos

06 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

07 Miranda - Vamos A La Playa

08 De Poema's - Mijn Houten Hart

09 TLC - Unpretty

10 Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love

 

 

BELGIUM

 

01 Eiffel 65 - Blue

02 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

03 Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

04 K3 - Yeke Yeke

05 Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love

06 Chicane - Saltwater

07 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

08 Destiny's Child - Bills Bills Bills

09 Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

10 DJ Peter Project - 2 New York

 

 

NORWAY

 

01 Eiffel 65 - Blue

02 Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

03 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

04 Tom Jones & Cardigans - Burning Down The House

05 Westlife - If I Let You Go

06 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

07 Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle

08 Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza

09 Modern Talking - You Are Not Alone

10 TLC - Unpretty

 

 

DENMARK

 

01 Eiffel 65 - Blue

02 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

03 Wamdue Project - King Of My Castle

04 Christina Aguilera - Genie In A Bottle

05 Multicyde - Not For The Dough

06 Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love

07 Ronan Keating - When You Say Nothing At All

08 Barcode Brothers - Dooh Dooh

09 Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza

10 Ann Lee - 2 Times

 

 

ITALY

 

01 Lou Bega - Mambo Nº5

02 Ligabue - Il Mio Nome E Mai Piu

03 Lene Marlin - Unforgivable Sinner

04 Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love

05 Will Smith - Wild Wild West

06 Sasha - If You Believe

07 Madonna - Beautiful Stranger

08 Jovanotti - Un Raggio De Sole

09 Five - If Ya Gettin' Down

10 Geri Halliwell - Mi Chico Latino

 

I love how Lene Marlin has always been huge in Italy - they have the best taste in music there. :cheer:
  • Author

Wonder where Shakira will be? And will She Wolf or Celebration be number 1 next week? WEill we ever end the run of 1 week number 1s?

 

So many questions?!

When is Example out?

He could be a very outside chance of #1 (that's VERY outside).

Watch The Sun Come Up is amaze :wub:

 

Anyhow, here we go. With Run This Town. ;D

Edited by Brayden

And will She Wolf or Celebration be number 1 next week?

 

I think Taio will be #1 :o

 

 

Oh wow, Livvi scraped in. :o

I guess she overtook Bananarama and got overtaken by Shakira

Edited by Brayden

Come on the Fab Four! Hope they get a couple of albums in the top 5 today.
  • Author
Come on the Fab Four! Hope they get a couple of albums in the top 5 today.

Well, we do have some Beatles info but I will post it when the top 5 albums are announced :D

I hope Vera Lynn grabs the #1 in the album chart at 92 years young as it would serve Jamie T right for singing as if he has marbles in his mouth.
Oh and this thread moves so fast that I can hardly keep up! I refresh and it's moved on 20 pages. Okay I'm exaggerating a bit but you know what I mean!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.