Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 494
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone please tell me the positions?

I wasn't listening at that time :(

so are Bananarama not in the top 40????

No

  • Author
so are Bananarama not in the top 40????

Apparently not.

I prefer Dangerous to this crap. :(

 

I was hoping Hotel Room Service would have a low entry in the top 40, ah well. :(

38 was Biffy Clyro

37 was Boom Boom Pow

 

Theo beat me to it. I told him on msn :kink:

Edited by Brayden

  • Author
can someone please tell me the positions?

I wasn't listening at that time :(

Me neither :lol:

39: Daniel Merriweather

38: Biffy Clyro

37: BEP

36: Cascada

Thanks Theo ;)

  • Author
38 was Biffy Clyro

37 was Boom Boom Pow

 

Theo beat me to it. I told him on msn :kink:

Thanks! :D

Whats with all the replacing of Bitch with Chick?!

 

 

Just imagine a top 40 chart with 40 tracks with the word bitch :(

Retro faves:

 

2008:

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

08. (6) Madcon - Beggin'

 

2004:

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me

05. (5) 3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

08. (9) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

09. (8) The Pirates feat. Enya/Ama/Boss/Ishani - You Should Really Know

10. (6) The 411 - Dumb

 

1999:

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

02. (1) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of...)

03. (2) DJ Jean - The Launch

04. (-) Lolly - Mickey :lol: :blush:

06. (3) Shaft - (Mucho Mambo) Sway

07. (-) Leftfield/Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox

08. (4) Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos

09. (-) Supergrass - Moving

 

Oh god at having to hear 'Evacuate The Dancefloor' again, what absolute ear rape. I was hoping it would be out of the top 40 this week.

36 (27) Cascada – Evacuate The Dancefloor

37 (33) The Black Eyed Peas – Boom Boom Pow

38 (24) Biffy Clyro – That Golden Rule

39 (34) Daniel Merriweather – Red

40 (**) Livvi Franc feat. Pitbull – Now I’m That Bitch (D)

 

werent u2 in top 20 in mids?

 

they had dropped so badly during the week

I missed what #35 was...

 

34 was Jeremih, 33 was Jamie T (flop :()

 

32 is U2, very low :( Better than Magnificent though

Edited by Brayden

I wish Cascada would evacuate the Top 40.

 

If I wanted to listen to a painfully not very good rip off of Lady GaGa I would listen to this:

 

Katy Brand - No Pants

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.