Jump to content

Featured Replies

Posted

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v679/russy68/bjsct.jpg

 

Sunday 13th September 2009

 

Last weeks top 5 singles and albums:

 

Singles:

1 N 1 Jay-Z feat. Rihanna & Kanye West Run This Town*

2 N 1 Sugababes Get Sexy

3 2 4 David Guetta feat. Akon Sexy Chick*

4 1 2 Dizzee Rascal Feat. Chrome Holiday

5 3 12 Black Eyed Peas I Gotta Feeling

 

 

Albums:

1 1 2 Arctic Monkeys Humbug

2 20 2 Vera Lynn We'll Meet Again - The Very Best Of

3 2 2 David Guetta One Love

4 22 50 Kings of Leon Only By The Night

5 4 13 Black Eyed Peas The E.N.D.

-----------------------------------------------

 

SINGLES:

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2714871.JPG

 

Could Pixie Lott get her second number 1 of 2009? :o

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/JAYZBLUEPRINT.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2713158.JPG

 

Jay-Z and Rihanna and David Guetta with Akon should hang about in the top 3.

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2716934.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2715592.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/MUSEUPRISSS.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/INFECT102CD.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2716223.JPG

 

MIKA is back and should well be top 5! Mini Viva and Muse could be top 10, The Temper Trap should rise to the top 15 and U2 are back and could be top 25.

 

=========================================================================

 

ALBUMS:

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/JAMIETKINGS.JPG

 

Jamie T might get his first number 1 album!

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2715983.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/3824192.JPGhttp://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/3824172.JPG

 

Vera Lynn should stick at 2, and out of the many remastered Beatles classics, Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band and Revolver (their best two albums, imo) should be top 10!

 

 

Predict the top 5, have a chat and enjoy the chart as it unfolds here between 4 and 7 :D

 

Guests - why not sign up and have a chat - it only takes a couple of minutes B)

  • Replies 494
  • Views 26.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Retro Top 10 - Week 38

 

2008

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/s34003_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s33945_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s34004_100.jpg

 

01. (-) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire :lol:

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

03. (-) Cliff Richard - Thank You For A Lifetime

04. (3) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

07. (5) The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

08. (6) Madcon - Beggin'

09. (7) Kid Rock - All Summer Long

10. (8) Biffy Clyro - Mountains

 

 

 

 

2004

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/s330_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s329_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s331_100.jpg

 

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me

02. (1) Nelly - My Place/Flap Your Wings

03. (-) McFly - That Girl

04. (2) Jojo - Leave (Get Out)

05. (5) 3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes

06. (3) Twista - Sunshine

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

08. (9) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

09. (8) The Pirates feat. Enya/Ama/Boss/Ishani - You Should Really Know

10. (6) The 411 - Dumb

 

 

 

 

1999

 

http://www.chartstats.com/image/s27633_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s27594_100.jpghttp://www.chartstats.com/image/s27614_100.jpg

 

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

02. (1) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of...)

03. (2) DJ Jean - The Launch

04. (-) Lolly - Mickey :lol:

05. (-) Thunderbugs - Friends Forever

06. (3) Shaft - (Mucho Mambo) Sway

07. (-) Leftfield/Afrika Bambaataa - Afrika Shox

08. (4) Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos

09. (-) Supergrass - Moving :wub: :wub: :wub:

10. (6) Martine McCutcheon - I've Got You

 

 

 

Retro thanks to Chartstats

  • Author

Sex on Fire will probably still be on the chart when I do a 5 years on retro.....

 

<_>

01. (-) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire [Well, well. :lol:]

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

03. (-) Cliff Richard - Thank You For A Lifetime [This is okay, but it doesn't deserve Top 10 and possibly the worst song in the Top 10 at that year. (I once said it to 'One For The Radio' by McFly but I forgot about the Cliff song) :P]

04. (3) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo :(

07. (5) The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved

08. (6) Madcon - Beggin'

09. (7) Kid Rock - All Summer Long

10. (8) Biffy Clyro - Mountains

 

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me

- I don't remember. :P

 

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

- nice song. :P

2008

01. (-) Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

04. (3) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia :wub:

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

07. (5) The Script - The Man Who Can't Be Moved :wub:

10. (8) Biffy Clyro - Mountains

 

2004

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me :puke:

02. (1) Nelly - My Place/Flap Your Wings

03. (-) McFly - That Girl

04. (2) Jojo - Leave (Get Out)

05. (5) 3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes

06. (3) Twista - Sunshine

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

08. (9) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved

09. (8) The Pirates feat. Enya/Ama/Boss/Ishani - You Should Really Know

10. (6) The 411 - Dumb

 

1999

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

02. (1) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of...)

04. (-) Lolly - Mickey

05. (-) Thunderbugs - Friends Forever

08. (4) Enrique Iglesias - Bailamos :)

10. (6) Martine McCutcheon - I've Got You :wub:

I think I won't be in here again from 4-7. I feel scared now. :lol:

 

Why? D:

Why? D:

I don't feel liking to visit this thread now. :(

Maybe because I'm a bit busy at some stuff atm...

I don't feel liking to visit this thread now. :(

Maybe because I'm a bit busy at some stuff atm...

 

:cry:

Don't leave the gang FM

:cry:

Don't leave the gang FM

I commonly visit the iTunes Thread anyway, so don't worry. :P

Don't know any song (bar the obvious one :P ) from 1999 chart here :lol:

So doing the 2004:

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me :wub: :wub:

04. (2) Jojo - Leave (Get Out) :wub:

05. (5) 3 Of A Kind - Baby Cakes :heart:

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words :wub: :wub: :wub:

08. (9) Maroon 5 - She Will Be Loved :heart: :heart:

10. (6) The 411 - Dumb :)

 

Pixie not for the win please. :(

  • Author
Sadly I can confirm that Bananarama has missed the top 40 with "Love Comes". :(

Their grip on the top 40 was tenuous so that isn't a shock really :(

Hi everyone

 

My retro faves:

 

2008

 

02. (1) Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl

04. (3) Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up

05. (4) Rihanna - Disturbia

06. (2) Eric Prydz - Pjanoo

 

 

2004

 

01. (-) Brian McFadden - Real To Me :o

04. (2) Jojo - Leave (Get Out)

07. (4) Natasha Bedingfield - These Words

09. (8) The Pirates feat. Enya/Ama/Boss/Ishani - You Should Really Know

10. (6) The 411 - Dumb

 

1999

 

01. (-) The Vengaboys - We're Going To Ibiza!

02. (1) Lou Bega - Mambo No 5 (A Little Bit Of...)

03. (2) DJ Jean - The Launch

06. (3) Shaft - (Mucho Mambo) Sway

 

Hello Boys & Girls!

Watchin The Simpsons (T4) Before this weeks chart... It's the one where Homer says "Doh!"

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.