January 30, 201115 yr Wow can't believe Just Like A Pill was way back in 2002!! She's had some really great songs over the years
January 30, 201115 yr Great to see Pink so high with this, should've led her greatest hits instead of the fairly boring 'Raise Your Glass' imo.
January 30, 201115 yr actually, Pink has featured on three number 1s, Reg but OK -_- anyway, I do like this actually- a huge league ahead of Raise Your Glass :D
January 30, 201115 yr And there's two songs on the chart that original titles begin with f***. The first time since Eamonn/Frankee?
January 30, 201115 yr Big drop for Invincible :o Did Tinie even do any promo for this single? It seemed like he was just waiting to move onto Wonderman as soon as possible Yeah exactly, I think Invincible did help his album Disc-overy climb the chart though so it was a good single choice to sell the album, but like you said Sabrina it looked like he just wanted Wonderman out :lol: On first plays i prefered Invincible alot but now prefer The Wonderman. :) Still in love with Only Girl. B) Nice debut for P!nk with Perfect, hope it doesnt miss out on top 10 like Raise Your Glass did!
January 30, 201115 yr How is Bruno Mars still top 20 :lol: He was down to #28 on itunes for most of the week :lol: Amazing that he's stayed in the top 20 for so long :D
January 30, 201115 yr I quite like this Pink track, but I think I'll like it more after a few more listens To me it seemed like he was very clever by releasing 'Invincible', instead of 'Wonderman' as 'Wonderman' will no doubt get a promo blitz thanks to both of them being big contenders (possibly duetting) at the BRITs. Very clever marketing strategy on his/his labels behalf, imo. Yeh Wonderman will chart a lot higher than Invincible due to the Brits hype and because it is generally a better song.. Pretty sure both of them will win awards, but they won't perform together. They already performed Wonderman at the launch and Tinie will probably perform Pass Out as that is the song he is nominated for
January 30, 201115 yr And there's two songs on the chart that original titles begin with f***. The first time since Eamonn/Frankee? Next week, there could be 3 with F**k in the title.
January 30, 201115 yr Am I the only one that doesnt think anything special about Wonderman? Me too!! I read a review in a magazine and they said 'Wonderman is the highlight of the album' - So I had high expectations for it :/ I fon't really like it too much - It's just average :)
January 30, 201115 yr 20 (from 15) The Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) [D] http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r2000/016/Music/04/ad/e4/mzi.phxmsyrl.100x100-75.jpg Chart Run: 11-7-11-6-1-4-3-3-3-8-15-20 [12 wks] Release date: 05-11-2010 Format: download only track Label: Interscope The Los Angeles-based hip-hop group Black Eyed Peas has made a name for itself by taking an eclectic and organic approach to rap, R&B, and funk. Led by vocalist/multi-instrumentalist Will.I.Am., the band also includes two other MCs, Apl.de.Ap. and Taboo, along with vocalist Fergie, and a live backing band. Building a steady buzz with its first two releases, Black Eyed Peas garnered mainstream attention with the 2003 album, ELEPHUNK, which launched Fergie's solo career and helped make Will.I.Am one of the most in-demand producers in hip-hop, pop, and R&B for several years to come. - HMV Video here: JwQZQygg3Lk Chart history (Year peak title): 1998 53 Joints And Jams 2001 31 Request Line (The Black Eyed Peas Feat. Macy Gray) 2003 01 Where Is The Love? 2003 02 Shut Up 2004 06 Hey Mama 2004 11 Let's Get It Started 2005 03 Don't Phunk With My Heart 2005 06 Don't Lie 2005 03 My Humps 2006 03 Pump It 2006 06 Mas Que Nada (Sergio Mendes Feat. The Black Eyed Peas) 2009 01 Boom Boom Pow 2009 01 I Gotta Feeling 2009 01 Meet Me Halfway 2010 11 Rock That Body 2010 55 Imma Be 2010 01 The Time (Dirty Bit) http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_80.png
January 30, 201115 yr How and why is 'Just The Way You Are' still Top 20?! :( Same for this piece of ear-rape too!
Create an account or sign in to comment