Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 :ne: The Wombats - Jump Into The Fog [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/011/152/0001115222_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 35 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-2011

Format: download only single

Label: 14th Floor

 

Convening at the Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts, The Wombats spiky electro indie pop is enlivened with lyrics steeped in healthy doses of irony and the absurd. After a series of highly rated singles and support from DJ Zane Lowe, the three piece's debut set GUIDE TO LOVE, LOSS AND DESPERATION (2007) received rave reviews. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2007 67 Backfire At The Disco

2007 35 Kill The Director

2007 15 Let's Dance To Joy Division

2008 13 Moving To New York

2008 40 Backfire At The Disco {2008 Re-issue}

2008 48 Kill The Director {2008 Re-issue}

2008 49 Is This Christmas?

2009 69 My Circuitboard City

2010 23 Tokyo (Vampires And Wolves)

2011 35 Jump Into The Fog

 

Another good tune from them, I wonder why they can't get a record deal here

  • Author
...sorry for trying to help out? :(

I know you are trying to help, but the chart stuff is stressing us out a tad at the mo.

 

Apols for snapping at you Bray, as you help alot as well.

It will be around until the end of time at this rate. :lol:

That's what we said about Empire State of Mind, but that's gone, after about 50 weeks :wacko:

MJ would be the other since then?

 

Yup, with Thriller and Off The Wall

 

Lady GaGa did it last year with The Fame and The Remix but obviously the latter isn't a studio album.

oh thanks for posting it, I will add this to the post for next week

 

BTW the night version is also out officially now?

Not that I'm aware of and no problem. ^_^

Good news for 'Just The Way You Are' fans on this site then. I honestly think Glee will help it climb a couple of places :heehee: (I think it airs in about 2 or 3 weeks from tomorrow!) As well as getting their own version Top 40 and I believe it will boost 'Marry You' into the top 75 too! People won't be familiar with that track JUST yet, so they will see it as a shock and download it after the episode, as well as news going around it's his next single etc... WOO FOR BRUNO :wub:
MJ would be the other since then?

And Dido.... I think? in 2003/4

15 :up: (from 19) Adele - Make You Feel My Love [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XLS393CD.JPG

 

Chart Run 2008: 63-26-29-45-74 [5 wks]

 

Chart Run 2010: 24-44-xx-4-11-20-17-27-19-9-12-9-21-31-26-33-31-27-7-19-15 [20 wks]

 

Release date: 3-11-2008

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: XLS393CD

Label: XL

 

Another graduate of the BRIT performing arts school (as is Leona Lewis, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash...), Londoner Adele Adkins was voted the hotest new talent in the BBC's 'Sound for 2008' poll. Her acclaimed soul-pop debut album, 19, was released on XL and was preceded by the massive hit single "Chasing Pavements". Adele won the 2008 Brit Award for Critics Choice. - HMV

 

Video here:

 

track listing

1. Make You Feel My Love

2. Painting Pictures

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2008 02 Chasing Pavements

2008 19 Hometown Glory

2008 18 Cold Shoulder

2008 04 Make You Feel My Love

2011 02 Rolling In The Deep

2011 36 Someone Like You

 

Discussion Thread Here

Good news for 'Just The Way You Are' fans on this site then. I honestly think Glee will help it climb a couple of places :heehee: (I think it airs in about 2 or 3 weeks from tomorrow!) As well as getting their own version Top 40 and I believe it will boost 'Marry You' into the top 75 too! People won't be familiar with that track JUST yet, so they will see it as a shock and download it after the episode, as well as news going around it's his next single etc... WOO FOR BRUNO :wub:

 

Marry You has already gone top 75 at #66. :kink:

Good news for 'Just The Way You Are' fans on this site then. I honestly think Glee will help it climb a couple of places :heehee: (I think it airs in about 2 or 3 weeks from tomorrow!) As well as getting their own version Top 40 and I believe it will boost 'Marry You' into the top 75 too! People won't be familiar with that track JUST yet, so they will see it as a shock and download it after the episode, as well as news going around it's his next single etc... WOO FOR BRUNO :wub:

 

Have Glee done JTWYA? :mellow: I know they've done Marry You.

Good to see higher now officaly top 20 and hopefully it will eventually go top 10, i wish they would do a physical as kylie fans would buy it and that could mean adding around an extra 10,000 sales through the phyisical release, i like higher but for me better than today deserved top/20/10 more than it.
Oh I know. I meant for a second time and it'll make people more aware of the songs existence :heehee: (Well I Hope) Glee has been so hard to predict songs wise this year! :(

14 :up: (from 25) Tinchy Stryder Feat. Melanie Fiona - Let It Rain [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2744151.JPG

 

Chart Run: 38-25-14 [3 wks]

 

Format: download only track

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Tinchy Stryder

2008 73 Stryderman

2008 58 Where's Your Love? (Craig David Feat. Tinchy Stryder)

2009 03 Take Me Back (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Taio Cruz)

2009 01 Number 1 (Tinchy Stryder Feat. N-Dubz)

2009 01 Never Leave You (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Amelle)

2009 14 You're Not Alone

2010 67 Gangsta?

2010 10 In My System

2010 22 Second Chance (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Taio Cruz)

2010 22 Game Over (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Chipmunk, Tinie Tempah, Devlin, Example, Professor Green & Giggs)

2011 14 Let It Rain (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Melanie Fiona)

 

Melanie Fiona

2009 41 Give It To Me Right

2011 14 Let It Rain (Tinchy Stryder Feat. Melanie Fiona)

 

Album Discussion Here

They're blatantly bitter that the song Capital playlisted selling more than the song they playlisted. :lol:
Good to see higher now officaly top 20 and hopefully it will eventually go top 10, i wish they would do a physical as kylie fans would buy it and that could mean adding around an extra 10,000 sales through the phyisical release, i like higher but for me better than today deserved top/20/10 more than it.

 

It would have had the physical been released the same week she did the X-Factor performance.

Edited by BusterPoindexter

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.