Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Author

8 :down: (from 6) Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me [D]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/SPEARSHOLDPRE.JPG

 

Chart Run: 6-8 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 21-02-2011

Format: CDS

Number of Discs: 1

Catalogue Number: PRERELCDS

Label: jive

 

Audio here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

1999 01 ...Baby One More Time

1999 03 Sometimes

1999 05 (You Drive Me) Crazy

2000 01 Born To Make You Happy

2000 01 Oops!... I Did It Again

2000 05 Lucky

2000 07 Stronger

2001 12 Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know

2001 04 I'm A Slave 4 U

2002 04 Overprotected

2002 02 I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

2002 07 Boys (Britney Spears Feat. Pharrell Williams)

2002 13 I Love Rock 'n' Roll

2003 02 Me Against The Music (Britney Spears Feat. Madonna)

2004 01 Toxic

2004 01 Everytime

2004 03 My Prerogative

2005 06 Do Somethin'

2007 03 Gimme More

2007 02 Piece Of Me

2008 15 Break The Ice

2008 03 Womanizer

2008 13 Circus

2009 20 If U Seek Amy

2009 46 Radar

2009 07 3

2011 06 Hold It Against Me

 

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/uploads/group_images/of_37.jpg

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ everyone saying they feel uncormfortable that Rihanna and Chris Brown are beside each other in the chart. It's a music chart, for Christ's sake :lol:

I think the majority of us were kidding.

:o Wow Chris Brown climbed his way in to top 10, i think its a good tune, feel-good vibe to it.

Rihanna wants to see CB do well, she wants people to move on and forgive him (which is what i heard)

What's My Name #9, one higher, and Yeah wont sell half as much or his album for that matter, but glad to see Yeah 3x top 10 B)

Hold it Against Me hasnt done much yet has it, not what everyone was expecting, but probably due to little radio play and no video right?

Edited by Karma

Bruno was arrested for marijuana/cocaine possession? When was this? A while ago?
Hah! I didn't realise that.

 

Chris Brown knocked out Rihanna.

 

...

 

From the iTunes top 10. (she climbed back in though)

Yes, he was caught with possession of cocaine I think.

^_^

 

I think the majority of us were kidding.

That's good to hear.

That's good to hear.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c315/JackTatton/beckyglee_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Edited by Jack

Okay, let's put this simply.

 

Cher sang a ballad.

Then Dannii said "Maybe you should've sang a ballad".

 

That was a stupid thing to say, because Cher just DID sing a ballad.

 

And it seems you are another one of those people that think there's no such thing as hip hop ballads? :lol:

 

Okay, let's put this simply: We ALL know what Dannii meant, including you.

You'd think Rihanna would have a restraining order from Chris to be so near to her.

 

She actually does!!

 

 

And while we're at it, here's the Bruno Mars arrest covered on the news:

 

Bruno was arrested for marijuana/cocaine possession? When was this? A while ago?

 

Yes but you can still be prosecuted for the crime if the Judge decides you are guilty.

Bruno was arrested for marijuana/cocaine possession? When was this? A while ago?

It was cocaine, and it was September. The trial keeps being pushed back, it will be on Feb 4th. He could get four years in prison and a $50,000 fine.

10 :ne: Chris Brown - Yeah 3x [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/010/137/0001013795_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 10 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-11

Format: download only single

Label: Jive

 

Video here:

 

Ripping off I Gotta Feeling, Meet Me Halfway and I'm Not Alone, all at once!

7 :down: (from 5) Wretch 32 Feat. L - Traktor [P]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51pvI9ijalL._AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 5-7 [2 wks]

 

Release date: 17-01-2011

Format: LS [12" only]

Catalogue Number: MOS164T

Label: ministryofsound

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Wretch 32

2011 05 Traktor (Wretch 32 Feat. L)

 

L

2011 05 Traktor (Wretch 32 Feat. L)

 

Discussion Thread Here

I ride this beep beeping beat like a traktor??? Are you serious?? :lol:

Edited by its.like.that

It was cocaine, and it was September. The trial keeps being pushed back, it will be on Feb 4th. He could get four years in prison and a $50,000 fine.

 

Four years in prison?? :o I dont think it'll come to that. The fine will be no trouble for him i guess :lol:

He just doesnt seem like the type to have drugs on them, its kind of shocking, such a talented guy though and i'm a fan!

Okay, let's put this simply: We ALL know what Dannii meant, including you.

 

Yes, I'm aware that Dannii, for some reason HATES anything with rapping in. But she said, infront of like 15 million people that Love the Way You Lie isn't a ballad.

 

I was already annoying her from trying to ruin the only reason I watched the X Factor last year, Cher's hip hop performances. And then she just says the most idiotic thing ever. She lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

 

At least Cheryl knows Love the Way You Lie is a love song...

It was cocaine, and it was September. The trial keeps being pushed back, it will be on Feb 4th. He could get four years in prison and a $50,000 fine.

Apparently, since he has a clean background, they'll let him off lightly....maybe a fine with no prison sentence?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.