Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KESHA!!! :wub: Finally The UK is waking up to her genius :D Long may the hits come :)
HUGE sales for Adele!

Edited by its.like.that

Adele's album sold 208k this week! :o :o :o :o

:w00t: :w00t: that's beyond my expectations! Unbelievable! Congratulations Adele :wub:

Yessssssssssssss Ke$ha! :wub: :cheer: :dance: :yahoo: great number 1s this year so far.
No need to be so dramatic. It's just a song. ;)

 

bit generous, calling in a 'song'

(10) Chris Brown-Yeah 3x

 

Good tune from him, better than I thought.

Bruno is the real #1, Ke$ha's song is forgettable, at best.

Can you crawl back to whatever Land of Internet Trolls you are from? There's hatred and then just pure ridiculous.

 

Anyway, yay Ke$ha ^_^ Glad it finally happened hopefully this will boost her status a bit in the UK ^_^

(5) Chase & Status Blind Faith

 

I like this tune but I find the video very disturbing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.