Jump to content

Featured Replies

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'm aware that Dannii, for some reason HATES anything with rapping in. But she said, infront of like 15 million people that Love the Way You Lie isn't a ballad.

 

I was already annoying her from trying to ruin the only reason I watched the X Factor last year, Cher's hip hop performances. And then she just says the most idiotic thing ever. She lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

 

At least Cheryl knows Love the Way You Lie is a love song...

I think what Dannii meant was that Cher should sing something like Stay again.

  • Author

6 :down: (from 3) Jessie J - Do It Like A Dude [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uI0NYdK4L._SL500_SS110_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 25-30-29-34-21-18-5-2-3-6 [10 wks]

 

Release date: 21-11-2010

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music Division AZ

 

Video here:

 

Download Track Listing

1. Do It Like A Dude (Explicit Version)

2. Do It Like A Dude (Labrinth Mix)

3. Do It Like A Dude (Curtis Lynch Jnr Mix Ft Lady Chan)

4. Do It Like A Dude (Jakwob Mix)

5. Do It Like A Dude (Acoustic Version)

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2010 02 Do It Like A Dude

 

Discussion Thread Here

6 [3] // JESSIE J - “Do It Like A Dude”

25-30-29-34-21-18-5-2-3-6-

 

7 [5] // WRETCH 32 FEAT. L - “Traktor”

5-7-

 

8 [6] // BRITNEY SPEARS - “Hold It Against Me”

6-8-

 

9 [7] // RIHANNA FEAT. DRAKE - “What’s My Name?”

18-10-8-4-2-2-2-1-3-7-9-

 

10 [**] // CHRIS BROWN - “Yeah 3X”

10-

 

11 [9] // KATY B FEAT. MS. DYNAMITE - “Lights On”

4-11-4-4-9-11-

 

12 [10] // JLS FEAT. TINIE TEMPAH - “Eyes Wide Shut”

79-10-10-12-

 

13 [16] // MARTIN SOLVEIG FEAT. DRAGONETTE - “Hello”

73-29-18-16-13-

 

14 [25] // TINCHY STRYDER FEAT. MELANIE FIONA - “Let It Rain”

38-25-14-

 

15 [19] // ADELE - “Make You Feel My Love”

92-63-26-29-45-74-x(15)-100-85-x(74)-78-24-44-76-x(1)-4-11-20-17-27-19-9-12-9-21-31-26-33-31-27-7-19-15-

 

16 [11] // DAVID GUETTA FEAT. RIHANNA - “Who’s That Chick?”

9-9-15-11-13-10-6-11-16-

 

17 [37] // TAIO CRUZ FEAT. TRAVIE MCCOY AND KYLIE MINOGUE - “Higher”

60-37-17-

 

18 [13] // ELLIE GOULDING - “Your Song”

39-3-2-2-3-5-5-4-6-13-13-18-

 

19 [18] // BRUNO MARS - “Just The Way You Are”

1-2-4-2-1-3-5-8-11-14-14-17-20-16-14-17-17-18-19-

 

20 [15] // THE BLACK EYED PEAS - “The Time (Dirty Bit)”

11-7-11-6-1-4-3-3-3-8-15-20-

 

21 [RE] // P!NK - “F**kin’ Perfect”

71-x(9)-21-

 

22 [8] // AGGRO SANTOS FEAT. KIMBERLEY WALSH - “Like U Like”

8-22-

 

23 [12] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. KELLY ROWLAND - “Invincible”

57-93-x(7)-64-32-15-15-12-11-12-23-

 

24 [21] // RIHANNA - “Only Girl (In The World)”

2-1-1-4-5-7-5-7-6-6-9-12-21-24-

 

25 [20] // MATT CARDLE - “When We Collide”

1-1-1-2-5-20-25-

 

26 [22] // NERO - “Me And You”

15-15-22-26-

 

27 [23] // KATY PERRY - “Firework”

5-6-4-3-5-8-11-12-12-8-5-7-14-23-27-

 

28 [17] // FAR*EAST MOVEMENT FEAT. THE CATARACS AND DEV - “Like A G6”

51-6-7-5-6-11-10-8-8-9-17-28-

 

29 [24] // CEE LO GREEN - “F**k You!”

1-1-4-4-6-10-15-12-13-21-16-13-12-11-16-24-29-

 

30 [14] // JODIE CONNOR FEAT. WILEY - “Now Or Never”

14-30-

 

31 [**] // BEADY EYE - “The Roller”

31-

 

32 [**] // THE VACCINES - “Post Break-Up Sex”

32-

 

33 [27] // ALEXIS JORDAN - “Happiness”

3-5-8-16-17-18-22-27-24-20-24-27-33-

 

34 [26] // P!NK - “Raise Your Glass”

13-16-18-20-27-30-30-21-19-22-26-34-

 

35 [**] // THE WOMBATS - “Jump Into The Fog”

35-

 

36 [**] // ADELE - “Someone Like You”

36-

 

37 [**] // NOAH AND THE WHALE - “L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.”

37-

 

38 [32] // MIKE POSNER - “Cooler Than Me”

98-22-9-6-5-7-6-13-13-16-22-28-23-16-21-29-32-38-

 

39 [38] // PITBULL FEAT. T-PAIN - “Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor)”

59-38-39-

 

40 [88] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. ELLIE GOULDING - “Wonderman”

45-66-x(13)-88-40-

 

YES! Chase & Status top 5 :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Do It Like A Dude is horrible it annoys me now and Radio 1 make the song even worse. :( Bring on Price Tag. :D
Woo for Jessie J! Still love this song, hopefully 'Price Tag' will be on top next week as well! :D
Yes, I'm aware that Dannii, for some reason HATES anything with rapping in. But she said, infront of like 15 million people that Love the Way You Lie isn't a ballad.

 

I was already annoying her from trying to ruin the only reason I watched the X Factor last year, Cher's hip hop performances. And then she just says the most idiotic thing ever. She lost a lot of credibility in my eyes.

 

At least Cheryl knows Love the Way You Lie is a love song...

 

The only thing worse than Cher's hip hop was Wagner. I don't hate on hip hop but Cher was rubbish at it and Dannii suggested, and I agree, that Cher always sounded so much better when she only sang.

Jessie J could have two songs in the top 10 next week :o

 

and yay at Chase and Status top 5 :D

Edited by chart wizard

Very happy that Blind Faith is top 5.....that means Diddy should be #4, Adele #2, Bruno #2 :( & Ke$ha #1 :(
Jessie J could have two songs in the top 10 next week :o

 

Do It Like A Dude seems to having staying power So there's a strong chance.

Bruno Mars isn't strictly a criminal, he hasn't been convicted for anything ^_^

Criminal: A person who is guilty of crime or serious offence

 

Bruno Mars was carrying 2.6g of cocaine, therefore being guilty of the crime of drug possession. Therefore he is a criminal. That said, I couldn't care less, I love his music. :kink:

5 :ne: Chase And Status Feat. Liam Bailey - Blind Faith [P]

 

http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/RAMM85.JPG

 

Chart Run: 5 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-2011

Format: download only single

Label: Universal Music

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

Chase And Status

2008 70 Pieces (Chase And Status Feat. Plan B )

2009 45 Against All Odds (Chase And Status Feat. Kano)

2010 09 End Credits (Chase And Status Feat. Plan B )

2010 11 Let You Go

2011 05 Blind Faith (Chase And Status Feat. Liam Bailey)

 

Liam Bailey

2011 05 Blind Faith (Chase And Status Feat. Liam Bailey)

 

Album Discussion Here

The only thing worse than Cher's hip hop was Wagner. I don't hate on hip hop but Cher was rubbish at it and Dannii suggested, and I agree, that Cher always sounded so much better when she only sang.

 

Yes, but as a fan of hip hop myself, it's a bit different when Cher is the ONLY person in the 7 years of the show who performed hip hop songs on a regular basis. The ONLY person. She was so different, compared to those hoardes of pop singers we had on the show, and Dannii was just trying to suck all the individuality out of her. :( Seriously, I NEVER thought I'd see anybody on the X Factor who'd perform Professor Green and Dizzee Rascal. She also performed both Eminem and Jay-Z, not once, but twice! The only reason I watched to be honest. :)

Criminal: A person who is guilty of crime or serious offence

 

Does this mean we are clarifying Cheryl Cole as a criminal as well with her assault arrest?

Criminal: A person who is guilty of crime or serious offence

 

Bruno Mars was carrying 2.6g of cocaine, therefore being guilty of the crime of drug possession. Therefore he is a criminal. That said, I couldn't care less, I love his music. :kink:

 

Sorry to be a fuss but if he's not been convicted of anything, from a legal point of view he's not guilty of anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.