January 30, 201115 yr End Credits is still the best thing they've done, imo. Agreed. End Credits is epic.
January 30, 201115 yr Skylar Grey. :wub: She's only reason I like Coming Home. Diddy and backup singers are just meh. Skylar Grey needs to hurry up and finish her album. :wub:
January 30, 201115 yr i'm surprised but so happy that coming home has done well, the producer of this song alex da kid is a genius
January 30, 201115 yr Wow. So you're the 339th regular poster on this forum who considers Cheryl a criminal? What else is new? :lol: My sister said she got taught about Cheryl's incident in RS at school. This is going too far. Seriously. Do you think Cheryl's criminal record should be taught in schools? Blind Faith is AMAZING!!!!! I wasn't aware that it was regularly posted, I was just making a point that no-one keeps bringing up (well at least I thought) Cheryl Cole's criminal past or many others, so I don't see why it is being made such a big issue this week.
January 30, 201115 yr Awwww. I want this song to continue for ever. But I know it has to end soon. :(
January 30, 201115 yr Brilliant song. Now that I look at Diddy's songs, there are a lot of his that I like. I'll Be Missing You is BY FAR the best, though. Edited January 30, 201115 yr by its.like.that
January 30, 201115 yr Not she wasn't, she was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Proven as in actually having it on him, and admitting to the crime? He just hasn't been punished yet... Proven as in a court of law. He hasn't been convicted, therefore he's innocent.
January 30, 201115 yr 3 (from 2) Adele - Rolling In The Deep [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/XLS521CD.JPG Chart Run: 2-3 [2 wks] Release date: 17-01-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: XLS521CD Label: XL Another graduate of the BRIT performing arts school (as is Leona Lewis, Katie Melua, Amy Winehouse, Kate Nash...), Londoner Adele Adkins was voted the hotest new talent in the BBC's 'Sound for 2008' poll. Her acclaimed soul-pop debut album, 19, was released on XL and was preceded by the massive hit single "Chasing Pavements". Adele won the 2008 Brit Award for Critics Choice. - HMV Video here: rYEDA3JcQqw track listing 1. Rolling In The Deep 2. If It Hadn't Been For Love Chart history (Year peak title): 2008 02 Chasing Pavements 2008 19 Hometown Glory 2008 18 Cold Shoulder 2008 04 Make You Feel My Love 2011 02 Rolling In The Deep 2011 36 Someone Like You Discussion Thread Here
January 30, 201115 yr ADELE. :wub: :wub: Rolling In The Deep is the best song of the year. :wub: Pure class.
January 30, 201115 yr The whole top 10 from #10 to #2 (if Bruno's #2) are great :D Edited January 30, 201115 yr by its.like.that
January 30, 201115 yr Proven as in a court of law. He hasn't been convicted, therefore he's innocent. But he's confessed to it so it's a certainty he will be convicted surely?
January 30, 201115 yr I wasn't aware that it was regularly posted, I was just making a point that no-one keeps bringing up (well at least I thought) Cheryl Cole's criminal past or many others, so I don't see why it is being made such a big issue this week. Oh, sorry if you didn't realize. :lol: Yeah, we've been getting into a discussion about it probably every fortnight in the iTunes thread since I've joined (basically everytime someone says something positive about Cheryl). And on other forums I go on, everybody talks about it all the time. They go on about it obsessively in the press too (I guess it's a nice scandel for them to talk about :lol:). One of my friends said he hates Cheryl because of it too (but the real reason he hates her is because she's overrated by the media). And now my sister is getting taught it at school. Most people I know are just getting fed up of it being brought up constantly the past 3 years, and I'm starting to feel sorry for Cheryl to be honest. :(
January 30, 201115 yr Proven as in a court of law. He hasn't been convicted, therefore he's innocent. I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. He's not innocent because he did do the crime, the courts just haven't gotten round to punishing him yet.
January 30, 201115 yr The whole top 10 from #10 to #2 (if Bruno's #2) are great :D Same for me! Except only if Ke$ha is #2, which I doubt. :lol: Edited January 30, 201115 yr by Eric_Blob
January 30, 201115 yr 1 [RE] // KE$HA - “We R Who We R” 95-x(3)-1- 2 [1] // BRUNO MARS - “Grenade” 1-1-2- 3 [2] // ADELE - “Rolling In The Deep” 2-3- 4 [4] // DIDDY - DIRTY MONEY FEAT. SKYLAR GREY - “Coming Home” 4-4- 5 [**] // CHASE & STATUS FEAT. LIAM BAILEY - “Blind Faith” 5- 6 [3] // JESSIE J - “Do It Like A Dude” 25-30-29-34-21-18-5-2-3-6- 7 [5] // WRETCH 32 FEAT. L - “Traktor” 5-7- 8 [6] // BRITNEY SPEARS - “Hold It Against Me” 6-8- 9 [7] // RIHANNA FEAT. DRAKE - “What’s My Name?” 18-10-8-4-2-2-2-1-3-7-9- 10 [**] // CHRIS BROWN - “Yeah 3X” 10- 11 [9] // KATY B FEAT. MS. DYNAMITE - “Lights On” 4-11-4-4-9-11- 12 [10] // JLS FEAT. TINIE TEMPAH - “Eyes Wide Shut” 79-10-10-12- 13 [16] // MARTIN SOLVEIG FEAT. DRAGONETTE - “Hello” 73-29-18-16-13- 14 [25] // TINCHY STRYDER FEAT. MELANIE FIONA - “Let It Rain” 38-25-14- 15 [19] // ADELE - “Make You Feel My Love” 92-63-26-29-45-74-x(15)-100-85-x(74)-78-24-44-76-x(1)-4-11-20-17-27-19-9-12-9-21-31-26-33-31-27-7-19-15- 16 [11] // DAVID GUETTA FEAT. RIHANNA - “Who’s That Chick?” 9-9-15-11-13-10-6-11-16- 17 [37] // TAIO CRUZ FEAT. TRAVIE MCCOY AND KYLIE MINOGUE - “Higher” 60-37-17- 18 [13] // ELLIE GOULDING - “Your Song” 39-3-2-2-3-5-5-4-6-13-13-18- 19 [18] // BRUNO MARS - “Just The Way You Are” 1-2-4-2-1-3-5-8-11-14-14-17-20-16-14-17-17-18-19- 20 [15] // THE BLACK EYED PEAS - “The Time (Dirty Bit)” 11-7-11-6-1-4-3-3-3-8-15-20- 21 [RE] // P!NK - “F**kin’ Perfect” 71-x(9)-21- 22 [8] // AGGRO SANTOS FEAT. KIMBERLEY WALSH - “Like U Like” 8-22- 23 [12] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. KELLY ROWLAND - “Invincible” 57-93-x(7)-64-32-15-15-12-11-12-23- 24 [21] // RIHANNA - “Only Girl (In The World)” 2-1-1-4-5-7-5-7-6-6-9-12-21-24- 25 [20] // MATT CARDLE - “When We Collide” 1-1-1-2-5-20-25- 26 [22] // NERO - “Me And You” 15-15-22-26- 27 [23] // KATY PERRY - “Firework” 5-6-4-3-5-8-11-12-12-8-5-7-14-23-27- 28 [17] // FAR*EAST MOVEMENT FEAT. THE CATARACS AND DEV - “Like A G6” 51-6-7-5-6-11-10-8-8-9-17-28- 29 [24] // CEE LO GREEN - “F**k You!” 1-1-4-4-6-10-15-12-13-21-16-13-12-11-16-24-29- 30 [14] // JODIE CONNOR FEAT. WILEY - “Now Or Never” 14-30- 31 [**] // BEADY EYE - “The Roller” 31- 32 [**] // THE VACCINES - “Post Break-Up Sex” 32- 33 [27] // ALEXIS JORDAN - “Happiness” 3-5-8-16-17-18-22-27-24-20-24-27-33- 34 [26] // P!NK - “Raise Your Glass” 13-16-18-20-27-30-30-21-19-22-26-34- 35 [**] // THE WOMBATS - “Jump Into The Fog” 35- 36 [**] // ADELE - “Someone Like You” 36- 37 [**] // NOAH AND THE WHALE - “L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.” 37- 38 [32] // MIKE POSNER - “Cooler Than Me” 98-22-9-6-5-7-6-13-13-16-22-28-23-16-21-29-32-38- 39 [38] // PITBULL FEAT. T-PAIN - “Hey Baby (Drop It To The Floor)” 59-38-39- 40 [88] // TINIE TEMPAH FEAT. ELLIE GOULDING - “Wonderman” 45-66-x(13)-88-40-
January 30, 201115 yr Author 2 (from 1) Bruno Mars - Grenade [D] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51sgOiaIyjL._AA115_.jpg Chart Run: 1-1-2 [3 wks] Release date: 09-01-2011 Format: download only single Label: Elektra Records Video here: SR6iYWJxHqs Chart history (Year peak title): 2010 01 Nothin' On You (B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 03 Billionaire (Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars) 2010 01 Just The Way You Are (Amazing) 2011 01 Grenade 2011 66 Marry You Discussion Thread Here
January 30, 201115 yr 1 Ke$ha - We R Who We R [D] http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/010/528/0001052865_100.jpg Chart Run: 1 [1 wk] Release date: 23-01-11 Format: download only single Label: RCA Records Video here: Download Track Listing 1 We R Who We R 2 Sleazy 3 Animal (Dave Aude Remix) 4 Animal (Billboard Remix) Chart history (Year peak title): 2009 01 Right Round (Flo Rida Feat. Ke$ha) 2009 04 Tik Tok 2010 11 Blah Blah Blah (Ke$ha Feat. 3OH!3) 2010 13 Your Love Is My Drug 2010 06 Dirty Picture (Taio Cruz Feat. Ke$ha) 2010 07 My First Kiss (3OH!3 Feat. Ke$ha) 2010 15 Take It Off 2011 01 We R Who We R Album Discussion Here
Create an account or sign in to comment