January 30, 201115 yr The 389494940505045969646943868546745765976526965656th song to sample Loleatta Holloway's Love Sensation. Incredible!
January 30, 201115 yr Didn't realise 'Against all Odds' did so badly. By far their best imo (although 'Hitz' my overtake it in time. :wub:)
January 30, 201115 yr This is by far the best song of the year thus far and it'll take some beating :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: So glad it's top 5 after LYG missed the top 10. I didn't expect much for this song as I thought it wasn't commercial enough to do well but I'm absolutely thrilled to be proven wrong. Can't wait until tomorrow when I can finally listen to No More Idols (legally) :D
January 30, 201115 yr Does this mean we are clarifying Cheryl Cole as a criminal as well with her assault arrest? Yes.
January 30, 201115 yr Does this mean we are clarifying Cheryl Cole as a criminal as well with her assault arrest? No, because she was only arrested.
January 30, 201115 yr Criminal: A person who is guilty of crime or serious offence Bruno Mars was carrying 2.6g of cocaine, therefore being guilty of the crime of drug possession. Therefore he is a criminal. That said, I couldn't care less, I love his music. :kink: Innocent until proven guilty. He hasn't been tried. Therefore, he is innocent and not a criminal.
January 30, 201115 yr Sorry to be a fuss but if he's not been convicted of anything, from a legal point of view he's not guilty of anything. That's because the trial keeps getting pushed back. He was found with the drug on him, he admitted that it was his, so he is guilty, he's just not been punished yet.
January 30, 201115 yr I LOVE this song! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: it sounds so retro 90s, and is just amazing, would've been a great number 1 but top 5 is really good too :D
January 30, 201115 yr Getting random in here RANDOMNESS: Why the name change from Mikey to Martin? :kink:
January 30, 201115 yr Does this mean we are clarifying Cheryl Cole as a criminal as well with her assault arrest? Wow. So you're the 339th regular poster on this forum who considers Cheryl a criminal? What else is new? :lol: My sister said she got taught about Cheryl's incident in RS at school. This is going too far. Seriously. Do you think Cheryl's criminal record should be taught in schools? Blind Faith is AMAZING!!!!!
January 30, 201115 yr No, because she was only arrested. Not she wasn't, she was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Innocent until proven guilty. He hasn't been tried. Therefore, he is innocent and not a criminal. Proven as in actually having it on him, and admitting to the crime? He just hasn't been punished yet...
January 30, 201115 yr Coming Home! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: You guys have NO idea how much I love this song!! Edited January 30, 201115 yr by Eric_Blob
January 30, 201115 yr End Credits is still the best thing they've done, imo. I think BF is better than EC but they're both 11/10 moments IMO. I've heard 7 songs from NMI on the radio (the 4 singles, No Problem, Hocus Pocus and Heavy). All of them are at least 8.5/10 except LYG which is about 7/10.
January 30, 201115 yr Coming Home :wub: Amazing song, so pleased it's got the success it deserves in the UK.
January 30, 201115 yr Author 4 (from 4) Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. Skylar Grey - Coming Home [P] http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Large_Images/HMV/2761720.JPG Chart Run: 4-4 [2 wks] Release date: 17-01-2011 Format: CDS Number of Discs: 1 Catalogue Number: 2761720 Label: interscope Video here: k-ImCpNqbJw Chart history (Year peak title): Diddy 1997 19 Can't Nobody Hold Me Down (Puff Daddy Feat. Mase) 1997 45 No Time (Lil' Kim Feat. Puff Daddy) 1997 01 I'll Be Missing You (Puff Daddy & Faith Evans Feat. 112) 1997 34 Someone (SWV Feat. Puff Daddy) 1997 20 Been Around The World (Puff Daddy & The Family) 1998 18 It's All About The Benjamins (Puff Daddy & The Family) 1998 02 Come With Me (Puff Daddy Feat. Jimmy Page) 1999 23 All Night Long (Faith Evans Feat. Puff Daddy) 1999 14 Hate Me Now (Nas Feat. Puff Daddy) 1999 13 P.E. 2000 (Puff Daddy Feat. Hurricane G) 1999 24 Best Friend (Puff Daddy Feat. Mario Winans) 2000 16 The Notorious B.I.G. (The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. Puff Daddy) 2000 08 Satisfy You (Puff Daddy Feat. R. Kelly) 2001 13 Bad Boy For Life (P Diddy / Black Rob / Mark Curry) 2002 19 Diddy (P Diddy Feat. The Neptunes) 2002 16 Pass The Courvoisier - Part II (Busta Rhymes / P Diddy / Pharrell) 2002 04 I Need A Girl (Part One) (P Diddy Feat. Usher & Loon) 2003 11 Bump, Bump, Bump (B2K Feat. P Diddy) 2003 25 Let's Get Ill (P Diddy Feat. Kelis) 2003 10 Shake Ya Tailfeather (Nelly, P Diddy & Murphy Lee) 2004 35 Show Me Your Soul (Lenny Kravitz, P Diddy, Loon & Pharrell Williams) 2004 01 I Don't Wanna Know (Mario Winans Feat. Enya & P Diddy) 2006 01 Nasty Girl (The Notorious B.I.G. Feat. P Diddy, Nelly, Jagged Edge & Avery Storm) 2006 04 Come To Me (P Diddy Feat. Nicole Scherzinger) 2006 08 Tell Me (P Diddy Feat. Christina Aguilera) 2007 14 Last Night (P Diddy Feat. Keyshia Cole) 2007 50 Through The Pain (She Told Me) (P Diddy Feat. Mario Winans) 2010 22 Hello Good Morning (Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. T.I.) 2011 04 Coming Home (Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. Skylar Grey) Dirty Money 2010 22 Hello Good Morning (Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. T.I.) 2011 04 Coming Home (Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. Skylar Grey) Skylar Grey 2011 04 Coming Home (Diddy - Dirty Money Feat. Skylar Grey) Discussion Thread Here
Create an account or sign in to comment