Jump to content

Featured Replies

(31) Beady Eye- The Roller

 

Good tune from them, too bad their old band broke up two years ago. I miss them a lot.

  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised Wonderman could see a climb of over 25 places next week :o That would be brill. :dancing:

 

What's My Name still top 10 B) Such a tune! Rihanna :heart: Could get another week as its #8 on iTunes still.

Edited by Karma

Lights On has really had a weird chart run. 4-11-4-4-9-11. :lol: Great song regardless. I never thought Ms. Dynamite would come relevant again. :o
God, I hope I don't have to hear Reggie Yates' version of Grenade again this week. Supreme lack of funny.
HOORAY AWKWARD RADIO MOMENT! SO GLAD THEY PICKED UP ON THIS! :lol:
  • Author

10 :ne: Chris Brown - Yeah 3x [D]

 

http://cdn.hmvdigital.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/010/137/0001013795_100.jpg

 

Chart Run: 10 [1 wk]

 

Release date: 23-01-11

Format: download only single

Label: Jive

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2006 02 Run It! (Chris Brown Feat. Juelz Santana)

2006 13 Yo (Excuse Me Miss)

2006 23 Gimme That (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne)

2007 75 Wall To Wall

2007 38 Kiss Kiss

2008 08 With You

2008 03 No Air (Chris Brown Feat. Jordin Sparks)

2008 57 Shawty Get Loose (Lil' Mama Feat. Chris Brown And T-Pain)

2008 04 Forever

2008 39 Kiss Kiss (Chris Brown Feat. T-Pain And Nelly)

2008 32 Superhuman (Chris Brown Feat. Keri Hilson)

2008 62 Freeze (T-Pain Feat. Chris Brown)

2009 26 I Can Transform Ya (Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne)

2010 35 Crawl

2010 68 Deuces (Chris Brown Feat. Tyga & Kevin McCall)

2011 10 Yeah 3x

 

Discussion Thread Here

I'm not sure its depressing or funny that two total rip-offs of Calvin Harris are both charting and close to each other :lol:

Edited by chart wizard

Yay, Reggie noticed it! :D I didn't expect him to be clever enough.

 

Anyway, I really like this I've decided, probably his best single. :wub:

Surprised he's got another top ten :o Actually forgot Run It existed somehow, seems like a lifetime ago - he was easily at his best in 2008 anyway, With You, Forever and in particular No Air were all brilliant. This isn't bad but JLS' new song does the synthy trance sound a lot better, this song's a bit of a mess and lacking in structure a bit.
His only decent single is 'Forever' imo. And I'm still reliant to play his singles because of the Rihanna incident, may be a crazed loon but it just doesn't feel right imo :/.
I'm not sure its depressing or funny that two total rip-offs of Calvin Harris are both charting and close to each other :lol:

 

And also took the position of #10 for the past 3 weeks. :lol:

I like this, i know it's not original but it's alright to dance to!
Well, Cher sang Part II, and rapped like 2 lines from Part I in it.

 

I'm not going to lie. It frustrated me, how EVERY week, all Dannii could ever say was "Maybe a little less rapping?". And then she went and showed she didn't know what a ballad is (either that, or she thinks having over one bar of rapping in a ballad makes it, er, not a ballad?).

 

 

It doesn't matter whether it was a ballad. Dannii did not like Cher's rapping and she rapped. How can a ballad have rap in it anyway? Even if its not from the same 'version' of the song?

This is amazing. Great stuff from Chris Brown :)
  • Author
A criminal in the top 10, disgusting!

That happens alot. Hasn't he already been tried? Maybe its time to move on from that now :lol:

I didn't know this is only his fifth top 10 hit :o

 

and its trash to say the least- not just because he beat up Rihanna, but I just can't stand him or his voice :puke2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.