Jump to content

Featured Replies

Ugh! Turn off the radio!
  • Replies 511
  • Views 27.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still not tired of this :wub:

 

LOL @ everyone hating.

Edited by its.like.that

Good to see black eyed peas spend 3 months top 20 now with this time, this will bring sales well passed 500,000 now which is great.
  • Author
last week for this monstrosity hopefully

20-OUT is hardly likely :P

How and why is 'Just The Way You Are' still Top 20?! :( Same for this piece of ear-rape too!

 

See I like this, but I don't really like JTWYA... charted it for a couple of weeks though (Matt Cardle effect) but it's not the modern anthem everyone makes out...

12 weeks in the top 20 for The Time, not bad.

Edited by its.like.that

The P!nk song was OK, she has far better though.

 

f***ING WHY f***ING THE f***ING f*** f***ING IS f***ING JUST f***ING THE f***ING WAY f***ING YOU f***ING ARE f***ING STILL f***ING IN f***ING THE f***ING TOP f***ING TWENTY f***ING?

Edited by ★BlindFaithBray★

Good to see black eyed peas spend 3 months top 20 now with this time, this will bring sales well passed 500,000 now which is great.

It already passed 500k, I think. It should be pretty close to 600k now.

19 :down: (from 18) Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are (Amazing) [D]

 

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61BoC0b6zzL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

 

Chart Run: 1-2-4-2-1-3-5-8-11-14-14-17-20-16-14-17-17-18-19 [19 wks]

 

Release date: 19-09-2010

Format: download only track

Label: Elektra/WEA

 

Video here:

 

Chart history (Year peak title):

 

2010 01 Nothin' On You (B.o.B Feat. Bruno Mars)

2010 03 Billionaire (Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars)

2010 01 Just The Way You Are (Amazing)

2011 01 Grenade

2011 66 Marry You

 

Discussion Thread Here

See I like this, but I don't really like JTWYA... charted it for a couple of weeks though (Matt Cardle effect) but it's not the modern anthem everyone makes out...

Yeah, 'The Time (Dirty Bit)' is alright if you take away the awful sample ... 'Just The Way You Are' however is just over sentimental slush and I can't stand his voice either.

See I like this, but I don't really like JTWYA... charted it for a couple of weeks though (Matt Cardle effect) but it's not the modern anthem everyone makes out...

 

I don't like JTWYA either, but it's clearly going to be a classic. :( All the girls I know burst into tears whenever it comes on. :drama:

 

The Time is EPIC though. :wub:

19 weeks top 20 for Bruno :D would be amazing if he managed a 20th but most likely not, I hope this eventually outsells Love The Way You lie

 

The P!nk song was OK, she has far better though.

 

f***ING WHY f***ING THE f***ING f*** f***ING IS f***ING JUST f***ING THE f***ING WAY f***ING YOU f***ING ARE f***ING STILL f***ING IN f***ING THE f***ING TOP f***ING TWENTY f***ING?

 

and..breathe :kink:

Edited by chart wizard

That is one epic ass chart run.....
I haven't heard it in a while, so it sounds a bit 'fresher' than Grenade :)
It already passed 500k, I think. It should be pretty close to 600k now.

 

 

This time is roughly on 510,000 without this weeks sales although that figure might be nearer to 505,000.

Ugh, Grenade is leagues ahead of this. Just glad it was released too late to beat Eminem to year-end #1.
  • Author
sorry meant out of the top 20 :P

Ahh! Then yes, you are probably right!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.